Escanor x Tsundere! Reader

Requested by: C00kieprancer
                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
The sin's needed more supplies for the bar and Meliodas ordered Y/N and Escanor to go out into town to get them. He knew they both loved each other but one was to shy to say anything and the other was to stubborn.
"Why do I have to go with this prick!?" Y/N shouted with a slightly red expression.
"Captain's orders~" Ban teased as you just walked out of the bar and Escanor ran after you.
"Ban remember you owe me 100 gold coins if they come back as a couple~" Meliodas chuckled as he saw his best friend groan. They had made a bet earlier on when they'd become a couple. Meliodas said they'd come back a couple and Ban said Escanor would confess tomorrow.
"I know sheesh~" Ban smirked playfully and continued drinking his booze with the blonde pervert.
°
°
°
"Escanor walk faster already!" Y/N growled as you were walking faster than the lion sin who was tired from walking already.
"S-Sorry Y/N! I'm just exhausted..!" Escanor stammered and was shocked to see that you had stopped walking and looked at him with a concerned expression.
"What happened?" Y/N asked softly and it made him blush like crazy. You could be kind when you wanted to but feisty as well.
"M-Merlin used me for her experiments earlier and some really tired m-me out. Don't worry alright Y/N?" Escanor smiled and was immediately punched in the face by a flustered Y/N.
"I-I wasn't worried about y-you idiot!" You shouted and stomped off to do the shopping on your own. Escanor tried for a whole hour but couldn't find you. He was very worried about you and couldn't bare the thought of something bad happening to you. Eventually he found you sitting on a bench alone with the bag of ingredients beside you.
"Y/N? You okay? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings earlier!" Escanor stuttered out all flustered and noticed that you were blushing as well.
"W-Whatever, now let's go dumbass." You held his hand and carried the bag of groceries in the other. You wanted to get home as soon as possible.
"Y/N...um I-I love you. I know you don't love me b-back because you hate m-me.." Escanor looked at you with a sad expression and you stopped walking. You both stood in front of the Boar Hat, unknown to you both Meliodas and Ban were watching you guys.
"You dumbass...I love you too. I j-just don't know how t-to act all l-lovey dovey okay stupid!?" You shouted all flustered as Escanor smiled then kissed your cheek. That action alone made you blush even more.
"Be my girlfriend?" He asked happily as you silently nodded then hugged him close to you. You finally found the one who loves you for who you are.
             °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Meliodas: Nishishi~ Ban give me my 100 gold coins!
Ban: Fuck- * gives him the money *
😂😂😂 Hope you enjoyed it!!