Meliodas x Reader x Ban

Requested by: MooneyFanfics
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
It was a very long day for you since this whole time both Meliodas and Ban tried flirting with you. You had no idea why and frankly didn't care since you started getting used to it.
"I feel bad for you Y/N." King stated calmly as he sat beside his beloved Diane who had nodded in agreement.
"Right!? Anyways are you enjoying the attention~?" She asked teasingly and it made you blush like crazy. In truth, you were in love with them both. You couldn't bring yourself to chose only one, thus deciding to forget your feelings about them.
"Why is Y/N blushing?" Gowther asked curiously and you started to blush even more because of it.
"Who made Y/N blush!? Only Ban and I can do that!" Meliodas blurted out as Ban stood beside him while he nodded in agreement.
"Y/N belongs to us~" Ban teased and his words made your heart race. Merlin who was sitting in a corner stared at you with a smirk and you heard her whisper 'interesting'.
"Y-You idiots! I-I don't belong to a-anyone!" You shouted and ran up to your room then slammed the door shut. You didn't want to deal with them messing with your feelings anymore.
"What's wrong Y/N?" Ban asked softly as he walked into your room with Meliodas by his side.
"Do you hate us?" Meliodas asked with a pout and they both started to walk closer to you.
"S-Stay back...!" You blurted out and looked away from them so you wouldn't have to see their hurt expressions.
"Why Y/N...?" Meliodas muttered as he went over to hug you and Ban did the same. Feeling their warmth made you feel so happy.
"I think we hurt her..." Ban whispered and caressed your cheek. Meliodas was holding your hand and you started to cry from all the affection they were giving you.
"You guys didn't hurt me! It's just...I love you both. I couldn't bring myself to choose only one so I tried distancing myself...but I couldn't! I'm sorry..." You looked at both Meliodas and Ban to see them both giving you loving smiles.
"Truth is, we both love you too Y/N. We didn't think you'd love us both so we wanted at least one of us to have your heart." Meliodas stated calmly and you were shocked to hear the words you longed to hear.
"We don't mind sharing you as long as you're okay with it~" Ban smiled as you agreed to be with them both. Meliodas kissed your lips as Ban held you close to his warm chest.
"We love you Y/N~ Never forget that!" Meliodas declared and you started to laugh. Finally your wish of being with the ones you love came true..
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry I didn't update it sooner! I was busy with summer school, I hoped you enjoyed it!!