Meliodas x Pregnant! Reader Pt. 2

*Contains alternate endings*
                °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
The Boar Hat was closed for the day and you were in bed resting since you were due to give birth any day now. Carrying Meliodas' child made you happy even though it was painful for you to keep moving. Meliodas along with Merlin came upstairs to check on you and the baby.
"You doin okay N/n?" Meliodas asked with concerned eyes and sat on a chair beside you while holding onto your hand gently so he wouldn't hurt you.
"I'm fine...just a little tired." You spoke softly and smiled at him so he wouldn't worry about you.
"I'm going to do a quick checkup alright?" Merlin informed you while getting her sacred treasure closer to you and it caused your pain to increase.
"Get it away...please!!" You shouted while clutching onto your stomach. Your eyes started to turn a demonic color while you growled at Merlin.
"Merlin get that away now! She's in pain and so is the baby!!" Meliodas screamed while looking at your demonic eyes. You squeezed his hand tightly and it broke his hand. You snapped back into reality once Merlin got her sacred treasure away from you.
"Meliodas...I'm sorry!" You shouted while tears fell from your eyes. Meliodas however just laughed it off and healed his hand with his demonic powers.
"Don't worry N/n~ This just means our child is strong! Ban's kid won't stand a chance~" Meliodas chuckled more and you began to smile at the thought of your child and Ban's child fighting like their parents do.
"Now Y/n, tell me what you felt when the sacred treasure was near you." Merlin spoke calmly with her eyes sparked with interest.
"I felt my whole body on fire, especially...where my child is. I felt so powerful in that moment as well." You suddenly felt water dripping down your legs and your eyes widened.
"N/n what's wrong!?" Meliodas shouted and had yet to notice your water had just broke.
"It seems her water has broken, comfort her while I handle everything else." Merlin tried to stay calm but you knew she was just as scared as Meliodas was.
"Meliodas! It...hurts!! Please make it stop...!" You screamed loudly and the pain only increased causing your eyes to become like a demon.
"Get Elizabeth!" Merlin spoke firmly as Meliodas quickly ran downstairs to get Elizabeth and came back seconds later.
"What do I do Lady Merlin?!" Elizabeth looked at you who looked more demon like and saw how much pain you were in. Your screams could be heard from downstairs too.
"Concentrate all your power on Y/n!" Merlin ordered while more demon energy surrounded you and the royal demon mark appeared on your forehead.
"That mark...!" Meliodas shouted with a shocked expression and soon Elizabeth used her power on you to keep the demonic energy from spreading.
"Meliodas stop Elizabeth! Stop her!!" You screamed while clutching onto his hand tighter than before.
"I can't! If I do...you can die!" Meliodas looked into your eyes that looked emotionless and after long painful hours, you have birth to a baby girl. You were no longer having demonic energy around you either.
"It's a girl captain." Merlin stated with a small smile on her face while she handed you your child.
"So cute!" Elizabeth blurted out while smiling. Your child would be very powerful, however you wanted her to have a normal life.
"So beautiful just like her mother~" Meliodas hummed with a loving smile and kissed your cheek. You smiled at him then your baby.
"Her name...will be Lunar. One of the moon cycles..." You spoke tiredly while caressing her cheek. Finally your family was complete.

Alternate Ending: You die
After choosing the name Lunar for your daughter, you started to feel weak. You couldn't even move your body. Merlin immediately noticed and handed Lunar to Meliodas.
"Y/n! Keep your eyes focused on one of us." Merlin spoke firmly and tried to use spells to help you stay alive but it had no effect on you.
"N/n please...! Stay with me!!" Meliodas shouted while crying for the first time in front of others.
"I love you...Meliodas. Always...and forever. Take...care of...Lunar. I'll...always be...with...you." Moments later you closed your eyes and passed away right before his eyes. The stress of carrying a demon child inside you destroyed your body. You couldn't do anything after.
"Lady Y/n..." Elizabeth muttered softly with tears falling from her eyes. Meliodas cried even more and screamed for you to come back.

Alternate Ending: Your child dies
After naming your daughter, you noticed how pale she was beginning to look and it scared you.
"Lunar looks pale!" You shouted while holding onto your baby close to your chest, hoping your warmth can keep her warm.
"Elizabeth use your power!" Merlin shouted but you shook your head. Anything that had to do with light hurt Lunar greatly.
"N/n is right...it will kill her!" Meliodas shouted and used his demonic energy to help Lunar but it wasn't having amy effect. Lunar weakly opened her eyes and stared at you then at Meliodas.
"Momma...Dadda..." You heard a voice in your head and moments later Lunar passed away in your arms. You then realized it was Lunar that you heard. The immense magic she had...ended up killing her.
"Lunar!!" You screamed while crying like crazy. Meliodas held you close while crying as well. You both lost your precious daughter...Lunar.