Meliodas x FairyTail! Reader {Crossover}

Requested by: Aaliyah_yes
                 ••••••••••••••••••
Y/n's P.O.V
It's been a year since I joined Fairy Tail after leaving Liones kingdom...my home. Meliodas and I had a very big fight and we broke up. We both fought about me staying in Liones while he traveled with the sins to Camelot. The ten commandments were free from the seal but I couldn't just stay behind. He basically thinks I'm weak...so I left. Life with Fairy Tail made me happy but I still miss my life in Liones. Meliodas and I were immortal lovers...we met 3000 years ago. He's a demon while I'm...a goddess.
"Hey Y/n! Ready for another mission?!" Natsu shouted loudly as always while standing close to Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Wendy. Happy flew close to him and I smiled even more. They knew about my past and accepted my regardless.
"You didn't even tell her where it is dumbass!" Gray shouted while rolling his eyes. What's so important about me knowing first?
"The job is in Liones, we were hired by King Baltra himself to help restore the kingdom from a battle with the ten commandments." Erza informed me and I shook my head. Merlin could have easily restored the kingdom. If they sent that request it means they know where I am and want to see me.
"I'm not going! Meliodas will be there...I can't see him again!" I shouted as I clenched my fist. I don't want to go, but...I want to at the same time. I still love Meliodas even after a whole year of being apart.
"We're with you so it's okay!" Lucy declared with determination in her eyes. I'm not alone...
"Aye sir~!" Happy blurted out and I couldn't help but laugh. They always get me to smile.
"Lucy is right! When we get there you're not alone in facing Meliodas." Wendy smiled happily as I gently patted her head. Despite being really young she's strong and wise.
"And so what if Meliodas is there? I'll kick his ass for hurting you!" Natsu shouted with excitement in his eyes, all he wanted was to fight someone.
"Just ignore the idiot." Gray sighed and soon got punched in the face by Natsu why shouted at him.
"Everyone..." I mutter and smile even more. I agreed to come along and it took a while but we eventually arrived in Liones. It was all fixed up like I thought.
"Why'd they lie?!" Natsu shouted and Erza soon explained it was probably to see me again, she was right.
"Told you she'd come captain." I looked to my side after hearing Merlin's voice and saw the other sins with her.
"Y/n..." Meliodas muttered and I looked away from him. I can't look into his emerald orbs again..
"You're the bastard that hurt Y/n's feelings!" Natsu rushed at Meliodas with his fist covered in flames but Meliodas easily dodged his attack.
"What more do you want from me? Wasn't hurting me enough?!" I shouted angrily at Meliodas and watched the sins guide Natsu and the others away to give us privacy.
"I didn't mean to hurt you like that
Y/n...I just wanted you safe." Meliodas spoke sadly and once I looked into his emerald orbs...I could see guilt, sadness, and...love.
"So you think I can't protect myself?! I'm a fighter! You think I'm weak...! You never loved me did you?!" I continued to cry tears of frustration and moments later Meliodas hugged me tightly.
"Don't ever say that I never loved you...because I do. I shouldn't have let my worries get in the way of our relationship. I'm sorry...truly." I heard Meliodas sniffle and saw tears dripping down his cheeks...
"...I forgive you. I'm sorry too...I ran away without saying anything." I wrapped my arms around him as well to return the hug. We're finally reunited after a year...I'm happy.