Gowther x Giant! Reader

Y/N's P.O.V
Being a giant was horrible if you were alone. Lucky for me, I had Diane who later on introduced me to her friends after we reunited after a few years. She was apart of the group who saved Liones from Hendrickson, the Seven Deadly Sin's. I had lived with them in the Boar Hat for exactly one year and I already fell in love with the sin of lust...Gowther. He is a doll and I'm a giant...we can't be together. Anyways, my best friend besides Diane was Merlin. I enjoyed helping her with her experiments and she gave me pills to keep me human sized for a few hours.
"Y/N why are you sitting alone in the corner? Is this what people with hearts call loneliness?" Gowther asked me with a curious expression and I faked a smile at him. Truth was...I wanted to distance myself from everyone so I could leave. I can't be around Gowther...my love won't be accepted.
"I'm fine Gowther! I'm just tired is all." I continued to fake smile and he nodded in understanding then walked away to join the others in drinking. We were celebrating Meliodas' birthday. Over time it was finally night and everyone was asleep. I opened the door and was close to running but I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind.
"Where do you think you're going Y/N?" Gowther spoke firmly and I started to blush and my heart was racing. I never heard his voice so serious before.
"I-I was just g-going out for a w-walk!" I stuttered out and then Gowther made me face him. I was looking into his golden orbs and saw him actually crying. But...I thought he couldn't feel emotions others could.
"You're lieing...you were planning to leave and never come back right? But why? You know that I can't live without you Y/N.." Gowther kissed my forehead and I blushed even more than before and was shocked by his words.
"W-What do you mean b-by that Gowther? I did plan to leave for good...only because I love you. I didn't want to ruin our friendsh-" Gowther cut me off by kissing my lips while holding me close to his chest. I closed my eyes and kissed back while crying tears of joy. I was so happy that finally someone loved me back..After we finished kissing, Gowther started to smile.
"Thanks to you I gained my emotions...I love you as well Y/N. I can't put it into words, but believe me when I say this. I won't ever let you go!" Gowther hugged me even more and I started to smile. I have someone who cares for me like I do for them. Gowther means everything to me...I won't let him go either.