Melascula x Demon! Reader

Requested by: Vampire_Mocha
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/N's P.O.V
It's been about 3,000 years since the demon's were sealed. I was lucky and didn't get sealed like everyone else. I could care less about them...I really care about Melascula. She's the only one I miss with all my heart. Ever since that day I've been traveling with Meliodas and was there when his lover died before his eyes. I was the one to comfort him since he was like a brother to me. I vowed to help him break the curse and still after all that I can't help but think about Melascula...
~Flashback~
All the demon's were slowly getting trapped in the seal and I saw Melascula reaching out her hand to me. "Y/N!!!" Melascula screamed and was close to touching my hand but she couldn't reach me in time and got sealed away. "Melascula...!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could and cried as I could no longer see her face.
~Flashback Ended~
I hated Meliodas back then for betraying us...if he hadn't then I never would have lost Melascula. Then I learned he betrayed the demon clan for love. I would've done the same...for Melascula.
"Y/N you alright?" Meliodas asked cheerfully as we stood on top of Hawk's mom. In this lifetime we traveled with the sin's and he made me promise w need to kill the ten commandments. I said sure but I'd spare Melascula.
"I'm fine-" I immediately sensed a strong negative energy coming from the mountain side.
"Y/N...it's them." Meliodas spoke seriously and I took off flying in the direction I sensed it. I ignored the screams for me to stop. I couldn't...I needed to see her. I kept flying and soon reached the place. I saw the ten commandments...
"Melascula..." I spoke softly and she flew up to me then hugged me. I was shocked to see that she was still alive.
"Y/N...I'm happy to see you again." Melascula spoke softly and I hugged her tighter as I cried. For the first time in 3,000 years...I cried. I got to see the one I love again...