Meliodas x Pregnant! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
After everyone agreed to stay in one place, they rebuilt the kingdom that brought painful memories to the dragon sin; Danafor. It was Meliodas' choice since he wanted to keep those memories alive since he never wanted to forget the happy memories as well. The new rulers were Merlin and Escanor. He wanted to keep being the owner of the Boar Hat to work beside you. He loved you so much and wanted to start a family. You wanted children too so you could shower them with undying love. Meliodas however didn't know that you found out you were pregnant that morning. You wanted to be alone with him but he was to busy and it hurt you.
"Did you tell him yet~?" Elaine teased with a smile on her face but you just shook your head.
"No...Meliodas is just to busy." You muttered lowly and looked at how happy he was working. You knew he dreamed of starting a bar ever since you met him 16 years ago.
"You know that Meliodas will make time for you, just talk to him okay?" Elaine suggested but you just shook your head and started working.
"Why the long face miss?" A woman asked kindly while she sat beside her lover who looked just as kind as her.
"The owner of this place happens to be my husband...and well I found out this morning that I was pregnant. I want to tell him but he's to busy." You explained to the couple who you felt like you could easily talk to.
"If he truly loves you then he'd make time for you, all you have to do is ask alright?" The man suggested and you began to smile. Not only Elaine's words gave you hope but his did as well.
"I'll tell him! Elaine can you take their orders?" You asked loudly as Elaine flew over with a smile knowing they were giving you words of encouragement. You ran over to Meliodas who was pouring booze into mugs for the other customers.
"Meliodas! We need to talk." You spoke seriously and noticed how your tone made him nervous.
"Alright! King take over for a while!" Meliodas shouted as you both started walking upstairs and into the room you both share.
"Meliodas are you mad at me for bugging you when you were working?" You asked before you wanted to tell him the news. Meliodas chuckled and pulled you close to his chest.
"I could never be mad at you for something that silly~ Now tell me what's wrong?" Meliodas asked cheerfully while caressing your cheek gently. You began to get nervous even though you knew he wanted this.
"I-I'm um..I'm pregnant!! I would've told you earlier this morning but y-you were very busy!" You shouted with a flustered expression. Your heart was racing and you knew this much excitement was bad for the baby.
"I'm so happy~! I'm gonna be a dad!! Thank you for carrying our child Y/n, I love you~" Meliodas was shockingly crying tears of joy while rubbing your stomach. You couldn't help but laugh and kiss his forehead.
"I love you too Meliodas~! Thank you for everything!" You pulled him close and placed your lips on his. Finally both of your dreams came true and a baby would soon be brought into the world.
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Should I do a part two when the reader gives birth? If so should I do alternate endings where you die or the baby dies? Let me know!