Overprotective! Gowther x Dense! Reader

Requested by: Levianna1617
                °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
It was a regular day at the Boar Hat and Gowther gained his heart back he realized something. He fell in love with you...he hated it when you talked with the customers who were clearly flirting with you. It frustrated him to no end and today was the last straw.
"Kyaa~!" Y/N had tripped and landed in one of the customers lap. He purposely made it so you trip onto him.
"You alright there miss/mister~?" The customer smirked drunkly as you nodded your head with a smile.
"I'm fine sir! No worries." You had gotten off his lap and walked to Meliodas to get some more ale.
"Y/N don't go falling on the customers alright? Gowther will get upset~" The captain's words confused you as you put the mugs of ale on the tray you were carrying.
"Why would Gowther get mad? It was an accident." You tilted your head in confusion then walked off to hand ale to other customers. Once you walked away Gowther went to the captain and Ban. He was worried you'd get hurt by tripping. He was also jealous that the customers were flirting with you and you didn't realize it.
"Gowther~ Man why did you have to fall in love with someone as dense as Y/N?" Ban chuckled at Gowther who was watching you like a hawk.
"I couldn't help it..." Gowther murmurs and Meliodas smiled at him. It was the same for him. He loves Elizabeth like Gowther loves you.
"Here you are sir! A nice cold mug of ale." You giggled and handed the mug of ale to the customer who was eyeing your body.
"Hey miss/sir you have a bug in your shirt! I'll get it for you." The customer was close to putting his hand in your shirt but Gowther came and stopped him from going any further.
"Don't touch what's mine!" Gowther shouted and pulled you close to his chest. It made you blush like crazy.
"Gowther..." You murmured softly and watched as he kicked the customer out. Not once letting you go..