Merlin x Male! Reader

Requested by: MasteredUltraInstin1
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/N's P.O.V
Ever since I met Merlin in Camelot a year ago...she's all I think about. She's around Arthur all the time and only I know she's apart of the Seven Deadly Sin's as well. Arthur knew too and I hate how he keeps getting all of her attention. I know she needs to help him lead the kingdom...I just want to tell her my true feelings. Even though I know she'll never accept them...
"Hey Y/N I need your help training Arthur since I need to do some of my experiments." Merlin spoke calmly as I looked up into her mesmerizing eyes and smiled at her. Just being friends...should be enough. Right...?
"Of course Merlin!" She looked at me with a slight smile then teleported away to who knows where. I met with Arthur in the training grounds and saw him in his full armor. I however don't use my armor in a mere spar. Only when I really need it is when I use it.
"So what will we be working on Y/N?" Arthur asked cheerfully and he made it even harder to hate him. He really is kind and it's not his fault that he needs Merlin's help to rule the kingdom. He's just a teenager!
"Well your highness, we'll be working on your endurance!" I declared with a smirk as I rushed at him quickly while thinking about Merlin.
~TIMESKIP cuz I'm bad at this. Lol I'll keep practicing!~
"Did I...get better?" Arthur asked tiredly as I smiled at him. He really is a good person to be the king of Camelot.
"Yes your highness, you did very well. Now go clean up and get ready for dinner. I need to speak with Merlin!" I chuckled as I ran off with a smile on my face. Sparring with Arthur taught me not to hold back. I need to tell Merlin how I feel before it's to late. Eventually I arrived to her room and knocked on the door. When she opened it, my eyes widened. She was wearing her nightgown...!
"How was training with Arthur? Did he give you trouble?" Merlin asked calmly as she invited me into her bedroom. She sat on the bed while I sat on a chair across from her.
"Arthur actually got his endurance better and he actually taught me something..." I spoke softly as Merlin raised her eyebrow with a curious smirk plastered on her face.
"Oh~? What did he teach you?" Merlin continued to stare into my e/c orbs with her strong gaze.
"He taught me not to hold back, and so...Merlin! I love you!" I declared with a flustered expression and looked at Merlin to see her blushing as well..?
"About time~ I love you too Y/N." Merlin smiled as she pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around her. Training with Arthur today wasn't so bad after all...