Meliodas x Angeloid! Reader

The plot is from the anime called Sora no Otoshimono which means Heaven's Lost Property. An angeloid is basically an android. Note: Synapse is a floating city in the sky filled with winged people kinda like the Sky Temple in Sds.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Y/n's P.O.V
Because of Zaneri's wish...for the world to be filled with the people that accepted her, everyone else vanished and so was the world. Meliodas and I couldn't do anything as we had watched all the sins vanish before our eyes...and we knew time was running out. To save this world...and everyone in it, I needed to take Meliodas to Synapse.
"Take me to Synapse...! All we need to do is get there and we can save everyone right?!" Meliodas shouted with determination in his eyes. I nodded my head as I held him tightly while flying into the sky. I never told him the truth...about never wanting to go back to that place. The reason I never smiled...I couldn't. I didn't deserve to after what I've done...
"Meliodas...can I tell you something?" I asked in a soft tone while never looking down at Meliodas. I focused on protecting him...if he had flown himself then he wouldn't be able to reach Synapse.
"What is it Y/n...?" Meliodas' voice was laced with sorrow as he placed his hand above my own. We were the only ones left...while Zaneri was up in Synapse. I could feel her guilt from here...she didn't think this would be the result of her wish.
"A long time ago...I had killed everyone in a kingdom under the order of my master." I spoke calmly without emotion...but I knew I felt guilt. I just couldn't express it...
"It was just an order! You couldn't help it...! You didn't realize you could refuse an order! Anyways let's-"
"After I destroyed everything in my path...I began to malfunction. There was only one survivor...a young boy who found me by chance. He ordered me to destroy Synapse...since I was programmed to obey those who asked an order no matter what." I remember the young boy's face...the pain that was in his eyes was overwhelming. He was holding onto his mother's corpse...alone.
"Tch...each generation has it's bad guys. But Y/n...we don't have much time! I'll hear your reminiscing all you want after everything's over but right now..." Meliodas trailed off as he flinched in my grasp. I'm sure he's realizing I'm doing what Ban did before he vanished...telling him his painful past.
"At the time there wasn't the weapon of destruction...Zeus in Synapse yet. Many of the angeloids at the time fought me with the weapons that existed. But as I the strongest angeloid attacked Synapse...I devastated it so that almost nothing remained. The knights of Synapse who couldn't destroy me...installed a certain device to my reactor to the core of my variable wings." My grip on Meliodas tightened as my wings began to go up in flames. I was going to die...
"Hey Y/n!!" Meliodas shouted with worry in his emerald orbs. This was the price I had to pay...to get Meliodas to Synapse.
"Because of that device when I approach Synapse without permission...my own body burns away." I kept a calm composure as the portal to Synapse was now in view. The closer we get...the bigger the fire becomes.
"You'll burn away...? I can never understand you...turn back!!" Meliodas suddenly shouted firmly but as I looked down...I saw everything slowly vanishing.
"Where to? The ground is already vanishing Meliodas. Eventually the whole atmosphere will vanish...you can't live on without it!" I couldn't see Meliodas' eyes anymore...his bangs were blocking it.
"Turn back right now!!" Meliodas held onto my hand tighter than before...was he really okay with everything disappearing?
"I cannot. If I don't bring you to Synapse right now...no one will be able to reach it anymore. Then I can't save your world eit-"
"Shut up!"
"I couldn't even save Elizabeth or any of the Seven Deadly Sins!"
"Just shut up! I told you to turn back! Hey Y-" I tightened my hold and began to concentrate on the powers I was given...I need to protect him. A warm green light began to surround Meliodas...keeping him safe.
"Please turn back...I'm begging you!" Tears began dripping down Meliodas' cheeks. I wanted to always be by his side...traveling with the others. My wish...cannot be fulfilled.
"Ah...that's right. Ever since we've met Meliodas I spent my every day...my every moment...in happiness. You told me I shouldn't be a weapon...you told me that it doesn't matter that I used to be a weapon. Those were all...happy memories." My body began to slowly burn away too...it won't be much longer now.
"Y/n turn back! Why?! Isn't...an order supposed to be absolute?! Didn't I tell you?! I told you to stay by my side...Y/n. Y/n!!!!" Meliodas screamed as loud as he could...begging me to turn back while there was still time. I just couldn't...I have to save this world. No...happiness isn't enough of a word to describe what I feel for Meliodas. How should I describe it...? That's right...the word Elizabeth taught me. Love...I love him. The only thing I could do to show him...was a kiss. As I pressed my lips onto his...I made sure he knew exactly what I felt for him.
"I love you...Meliodas!" I began to smile for the first time...and it will be my last.
"You damn idiot...!" Meliodas blurted out as he stared at my warm smile. I was happy...I was able to meet Meliodas and the sins. Without them I wouldn't be where I am now...
"I love you...I love you!"
"Why now...? You idiot..."
"I love you!"
"Why are you smiling after all this...? You never even smiled before!" I continued smiling as I began flying quickly towards the portal. I ignored his screams...he kept begging me to turn back but I wouldn't listen.
"Don't go Y/n...! This is an order!! It's an order...! You idiot!!!!" As we entered the portal I began to burn away faster than before. I set him down safely on the grounds of Synapse...still smiling.
"I love you...Meliodas."
"I love you too...Y/n."
I soon burned away before his eyes...but I knew if anyone can defeat the King of Synapse it was Meliodas.

Meliodas' P.O.V
Y/n was gone...there was nothing I could do for her. She sacrificed her life...to give me a chance to save everyone. What was left of her...was the variable wing core. The very thing that killed her...
"I will save everyone...I promise Y/n." I mutter softly to myself as I walked into the castle. No one was around besides the king...sitting on his throne.
"So you've managed to get this far huh? Meliodas of the Demon clan! But...you won't win~ Die!!!" He launched a giant orb of electricity towards me. My grip tightened on the variable wing core and before I knew it a barrier surrounded me...it protected me. Not only that...information began going into my head. The king's name is...Minos.
"T-That's...!" Minos blurted out as the variable wing core began to pulsate in my hand. The light was warm...it was Y/n. She's right here with me...
"How can you have the variable wing core?! You're just a pathetic demon!" Minos continued to anger me...and I channeled that anger till I transformed into my Assault Mode.
"Variable wing core...? No...this is Y/n's heart!" I shouted firmly with anger in my eyes...because of him Y/n went through so much.
"Meli...o...das... " I know Y/n...I will do all I can. I won't let this bastard win...not this time.
"Go to hell!!!" I screamed as Y/n's heart gave me more strength into my attack...and I used my demonic powers to end his life. He didn't even put up much of a fight...he's weak. He hid behind others...now where do I find Zaneri?
"Zaneri! Where are you?!" I shouted as I wandered throughout the castle but she wasn't there. I walked outside and saw a giant stone with wishes written on it...but they were slowly vanishing. Zaneri's dead body laying front of it...
"Zaneri..." I mutter and watched all the wishes vanish completely as well as her body.
"Meliodas..." I turned to look behind me and saw Elizabeth! But how...? I watched her fade away...
"How are you alive right now?" I got out of my Assault Mode and looked down at the variable wing co-
no...Y/n's heart.
"What you saw...was my carbon copy. I was in a coma this whole time...Y/n's death is what awakened me. I was friends with the creator of all angeloids...she died because of Minos. That man...loved to kill for the fun of it. He ordered Y/n to do such terrible things and a law passed that goddess couldn't interfere with Synapse's affairs. There's so much you don't understand but right now...you must touch the stone. It will grant your wish without fail." With this...I can bring back everyone. Including Y/n...
"I wish...for everything to go back to the way it was." I spoke firmly as I put my hands on the stone. Light began to burst out of the stone making me shut my eyes...and when I opened them the real Elizabeth and I were back home. Everyone was back...but where was Y/n? Why isn't she here too...?
"Meliodas..." I looked behind me to see Y/n...she was smiling and so was everyone else.
"Thank god...don't ever leave me again Y/n." I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her close. I never want to go through that again...I want to have a future with everyone in it.