4:

Lucia

Being a grade 11 student means you are required to go to school even on Saturdays. It's a bit of a stretch lalo na kapag madaming binibigay na homework at projects ang mga teachers nyo sainyo.

I don't mind going to school, really. Kahit na may plano kami ni Chihiro mag shopping, i cancelled it kasi kailangan ako ng mga group mates ko.

Atsaka, as long as i get out of the house to avoid my awful cousin, kahit saan pa na lugar yun pupunta ako.

I'm that dedicated to not see her and I'm pretty sure, Cameron feels the same way too.

But why does have to be of all times na ngayon ko pa kailangan mag change oil sa kotse ko!

I can't fucking use it!

Kung hindi ba naman kasi ako busy sa pag-iwas sa pinsan ko, i could have taken care of it along time ago.

Kuya Tino can't drive me to school dahil may pupuntahan si Tita na business trip and she needs to leave urgently.

Nasa may living room ako at umupo sa sofa. I texted Chihiro to pick me up but before i could hit send, Tita appeared in front of me along side with her daughter who's currently frowning at me right now.

" Lucia, why don't you and Cameron go to school together? " she fished out something in her purse for a moment and turns out it was car keys.

" May project din pala sila school pero wala siyang balak na pumunta. "

Cameron rolled her eyes pero nakita ito ni Tita kaya naman kinurot niya ito sa tagiliran.

I snorted and tried not to laugh. But I'll make sure i will pagka alis ni Tita.

" Kung hindi pa sana sasabihin sa akin ni Naomi, baka zero na naman grades niya."

" I'm going already,Mom?! Why do you have to tell her that! " naiinis na sagot ni Cameron. She crossed her arms at her mother.

Napaka walang respeto niya talaga.

Tita shook her head and sighed. " Anyway, gusto ko na sabay kayo pumasok at umuwi magpinsan. Just tell me hija kapag iniwan ka ni Cameron, ha? I'll confiscate her car again if she did. "

I felt extremely powerful at that moment. It was as if i have some kind of weapon to use against Cameron.

But for some reasons, kahit na masasabi mo na i have the winning cards here, Cameron turned the tables the moment we left from the house.

This cheeky brat....

See, she's driving a Porsche 718 Boxster! It's a freakin' convertible!

Sobrang bilis niya magpatakbo at kahit na medyo masikip ang daan pipilitin niya pa din mag over take!

She wouldnt even stop for people who are crossing the road.

And the fact that she does all that horrible stuff with a neutral face scares me!

" CAMERON! HIT THE FUCKING BRAKES! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US! "

Out of a sudden bigla siyang nag preno at kung hindi lang ako nakahawak sa may pinto ng kotse at kung hindi dahil sa seatbelt baka tumalsik na ako sa may kalsada.

SHE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!

" ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?! WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY STOP THE CAR, YOU JERK! MUNTIKAN NA AKO MAMATAY! "

I screamed at the top of my fucking lungs. Ang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko ang nanlalamig ang aking buong katawan.

I can't believe a girl like her does that stunt?!