38:

(See Lucia's photo above)

Lucia

What a sight for sore eyes.

My nails were digging in to my skin as I stand and looked at the most disgusting sight I have ever seen in my entire life.

Damn it, I just had my nails done and they're completely ruined.

" Oh my god, Lucia! Learn how to fucking knock! "

God! I have to bleach my eyes! The image of Cameron and Bailey fucking are burning my eyeballs!

" LEARN HOW TO FUCKING LOCK THE DOOR YOU GODDAMN HORNY IDIOT! " I shouted at her.

Bailey rolled her eyes and sunk in to the bed covers. This bitch is buck naked and she doesn't even feel ashamed.

How long have they been having sex?!

Cameron gave the same green sweatshirt to Bailey, that she let me borrowed when we went to the Leaf. My irritation level just skyrocketed.

" What the hell do you want, anyway? This is not even your room, why are you here? " she asked, frowning.

Aba, siya pa may gana magalit sa akin. Ang attitude talaga!

" Tita was calling you on your goddamn phone and she wanted me to tell you! " i showed her the text that her Mom sent me. I doubt that she could see it in our distance to each other. " I just got home and I am tasked once again to remind you things that you should do! "

Bailey whispered something to Cameron . Ha? Ano kaya yun?

" You don't have to do everything she says, Lucia. It's not like your my real cous— "

That's it. I had enough with her. I don't think I can stomach the words she was about to come out of her mouth. Good thing she didn't finished it.

Out of all people, I don't want her jolly skanky whore to hear it.

" You're right. I don't have to do shit for you. " I  have to calm my nerves. Remember Lucia, if you let your true emotions show, you lose.

" W-wait! I don't mean it like tha— "

" But you mean it, no? I'm done babysitting your ass, you jerk. " i grabbed the door knob and looked at Bailey.

" What? " she raised an eyebrow at me.

" Nothing. " i said. " Have fun with that humongous, idiot,whore. "

On that note, I slammed the door and went to my room.

Damn it. Ang sama na nga ng pakiramdam ko when I see them together but Cameron didn't have to imply that we're not blood related. She hits where it hurts the most. Does she think na kaya ko lang siya tinutulungan kasi I was trying to fit to the role of being her cousin.

Ha. That's a low blow. Even for her. I curled up in to my bed and let these bitter feeling take over my body.

It hurts to be treated like this.

***

As if there's any more fun way to ruin my day, Koko had to make an appearance and make it hell for me.

This morning, I woke up early, do my morning shenanigans, eat breakfast and go to school without seeing Cameron. Para lang siya noon nung iniiwasan ko si Cameron kasi I hated her guts.

When I finally arrived at school, the drink I bought from Starbucks stained my clothes because some freaking retard from the basketball club bumped in to me.