34:

(See Bobby's photo above)

Cameron

I flopped down on top of my bed as soon as I entered my room.

Man, lots of things happened this day.

Pinikit ko yung mata ko and recalled what happened inside the storage room with Bailey and I. That was a first.

And then, Chihiro's mess. God. I feel like I shouldn't interfere with their personal problem, but the moment I said yes to his offer about explaining himself over dinner, I was fucked.

The guy's name was Bobby. Pfft. Even his name sounds sissy. But he bought me food so I kinda half listened to what he has to say.

Apparently, Chihiro and Bobby are engaged. Their parents arranged their marriage just recently and both of their families wanted them to be close to each other as future husband and wife.

But according to Bobby, Chihiro was avoiding him ever since they met, that's why he wanted to talk to her.

For some reasons, I don't sense danger from him. He seems to be harmless because goddamit! He looks like Naomi's dog! Para siyang tuta na umiiyak habang kinukwento niya sa akin yung buhay niya.

I was too focused eating my food kaya naman all I ever said to him the entire time was; that's cool.

Napaka drama niyang tao kahit lalake siya. No one has ever ranted about life like that except for Bobby. We literally just know each other's name an hour ago and he told me his whole life story.

What a weird guy.

Nakaramdam na naman ako ng gutom, siguro dahil ang dami kong iniisip. Tumayo na ako sa kama at lumabas ng kwarto ko.

I wonder what's for dinner?

" Okay. I understand, Mom. "

Lucia looks distracted as she walks to her room. She was just talking to her Mom kanina lang, maybe that's why.

" Hey. " I grabbed her shoulder to get her attention. She noticed me and put up a face.

A fake one.

" What do you want, Cameron? " she pushed away my hand and not looking at me.

" Nothing. " I replied. She stood there silent for seconds before she sat down and leaned her back at my room's door.

I sat with her too. Close enough that our arms would touch.

The way Lucia was acting right now is the reminds me of her birthday. She looks sullen and problematic. Hindi ako sanay na ganito siya.

" I'm so gonna get drunk tomorrow! " she wailer, stretching her arms and her legs.

" Anong meron bukas? "

" Halloween party, remember? " it caught me off guard when she rested her head on my shoulder. " Pupunta ka ba? "

" I don't think so. I'd rather play Animal Crossing. " sagot ko sa kaniya.

" Hmm. How about your little girlfriend, Bailey? I'm sure she wants you there. "

I could feel her breath when she's this close to me. It's so weird.

" She's not my girlfriend. "

Contrary to popular belief, hindi ako dense na tao. I know I have a bad personality and sobrang tigas ng ulo ko but the changes happening to my life as I grow is something i keep track off.

I've gone mellow and maybe the me before who likes giving Lucia hell was gone now. Kung may magagawa ako para sa kaniya, I'll do it.

My hands wandered to her head. Alam ko naman na galit siya sa akin kasi ginulo ko yung buhok niya kaninang umaga. I wanted to mess with her is all. I like it when she's mad at me kasi at least napapansin niya ako.