45:

Cameron

I was all snuggled up in my bed, comfy and warm, until a hand pulled my leg disrupting my sleep. I had to grabbed on the headboard so that certain someone won't take me away from my bed but It's too late.

I'm pissed like an Italian guy who's pasta got botched by a fucking idiot.

" Goddamit, Lucia?! What the hell! "

" We're gonna go Christmas shopping! "

It was adorable how her smile went from ear to ear pero I was still goddamn sleepy to tell her that. She joined me in my bed and hold both of my shoulders so that I was sitting up.

" Fuck.  Pasko na?" i asked in a groggy voice. I'm not fond of Christmas or any other Holidays. Christmas is only tolerable because we don't have classes for like 2 weeks.

In my household, Christmas is just a regular ass day where Yaya Dalia and the others leave for a payed vacation. Mom and I spend it eating cookies or something.

" Not yet it's just December the 20th! " she exclaimed, quite enthusiastically. She sat on my lap and made an effort to shake the drowsiness off me.

" Lucia, stop doing that! " I wrapped my arms to her waist and hold her closer. Damn, I'm so sleepy.

" Aren't you excited? Tita said that she will take us to the mall and we're going to buy gifts! "

" I'll pass. You guys go ahead... I'm going to sleep more. " my head found it's way to Lucia's chest and found a comfortable spot. It's soft just like my pillow. This is a good place to doze off.

" You have to come! Let's pick some presents! Come on, Cameron! Where's your Christmas spirit?! " she sounded desperate this time. What's with her and Christmas anyway?

" Apparently, my Christmas spirit is non-existent just like my soul. Let me just sleep for 5 minutes then I'll go... " i pushed her off my lap and went back to my covers. Ang aga-aga pa naman kasi guguluhin niya ako.

" No time to waste! We're leaving now! "

Again, she dragged me out from my bed and this time she was successful.

God, not to be the Grinch but I hate Christmas.

***

The amount of people present here in the mall will eventually make me vomit. I feel suffocated and it's all buzz and noises everywhere. Para akong nakaka experience ng external headache.

But as much as I am pissed about going here, seeing Lucia so happy like a kid, made the whole experience less off-putting.

She picked out random gifts like vases, dish ware, clothes, and toys. Basta lagay lang siya ng lagay sa cart na tinutulak ko pag may nagustuhan siya.

" Cameron, will you be a dear and go stand in the line para magbayad? I think I forgot something that I have to buy. " she clasped her hand together, batting her eyelashes at me. Is she trying to act pretty para pumayag ako?

Cause whatever she's doing right now is working.

" Okay, but don't take too long. " she gave me cash and then disappeared on the sea of people.

Buti na lang talaga mabilis yung pila at nakapag bayad  ako. I went somewhere where I can sit and messaged Lucia na I was done with my task.

I just walked and stood in a line but I'm this tired already. Ang sakit ng paa ko.How do people endure this kind of hell? This is the worst.