EXTRA CHAPTER: THE MASTERPLAN

Bobby had to be the most dog like person that Chihiro knew in her entire life. Though lacking a tail, Chihiro imagines that Bobby wags his tail every time she talks to him.

As per her dear father's request, Chihiro had to spend her Saturday with Bobby. In situations like this, Chihiro fantasized too much about running away from her house, leaving the country and hooking up with a cool Hawaiian surfer guy who is obsessed with the pineapple pattern in his clothing.

But noooopppeee.

She still is indebted to her father after all the problem she caused to their family. Aakalain ng tao na pag anak ka ng senator maginhawa na ang buhay mo pero hindi. Life is just as difficult and complicated for everyone.

Chihiro is a sly bitch but she's not an ungrateful daughter.

So here she was, at Bobby's family country club for annoyingly rich people... playing tennis, until she got bored and asked Bobby to get her a Long island and a sandwich.

She took off her Gentle Monster glasses that she bought on impulse three days ago in the middle of her Physics class. Bobby arrived with the things she requested and sat across to her.

" Here you go. " Bobby smiled widely. Ngayon lang napansin ni Chihiro na may dimples pala si Bobby. She was so focused about other things except for the facial features that her future husband has.

Chihiro eyed her sandwich and sighed. Bobby rubbed the back of his hand because of Chihiro reaction. She didn't seem pleased with the sandwich he got for her.

" Is there something wrong? "

" I don't want to be that girl but... " Chihiro took a sip from her cocktail while leaning back on her seat. " You could have asked to cut the crust off the bread... I mean, sure more calories is good but I'm on a diet so... "

" That cocktail is probably 740 calories... " Bobby thought to himself. Kung gusto talaga ni Chihiro mag diet, hindi dapat siya umiinom ng ganun kataas na cocktail considering it has too much calories. He would like to point it out but he kept his mouth shut.

" I see. I'll get you another one. " Bobby reached over to the plate but Chihiro beat him in to it.

" I'm just messing with you. " Chihiro gave Bobby a lopsided grin. She took the sandwich and bite in to it, keeping her eye contact with Bobby who had a fluster look in his face.

" You're so gullible, you know that? Kaya pala pala sunod-sunuran ka kay Cameron. " she commented.

Bobby knew what Chihiro is trying to imply with her words. Alam naman niya na ayaw sa kaniya ni Chihiro. She always mention how Bobby is not her type, and that she's just obeying her father's orders kaya siya sumama sa binata.

He knew that. It's just that Bobby wished that whenever Chihiro tries to belittle him, it would hurt less.

" I guess. " he locked eyes with the foot of the table and started crying.

" Great. Crying in front of her just makes me less cool again. " Bobby mentally scolded himself.

Chihiro might took her teasing way too far. Unlike Koko and Bailey who makes boys cry as their hobbies, the only time Chihiro actually made a boy cry is when she's breaking up with her boyfriends.

Inaamin niya na lagi niyang inaaway si Bobby, pero hindi biya inakala na ngayon pa ito mag breabreakdown sa harapan niya.

" Come on, Bobby. I was just teasing you. Don't cry. " Chihiro finished her cocktail in one big gulp. She needed alcohol in her system to tolerate a crying Bobby.