7:

Lucia

Oh fuck.

Chihiro and I went to the kitchen to store some vodka we bought and also to grab cold ones pero look who the fuck is here!!

Goddamit, I hate her. I hate this day.

Why is Cameron in front of me looking like a sleaze bag she is?!

Our eyes met for a second pero agad niya inalis ang tingin sa akin at dumiretso sa mga upper cabinets at kumuha ng pagkain doon.

Para lang akong hangin sa kaniya.

Chihiro tapped my shoulder to snap me back from my ugly thoughts about Cameron. Ugh! My night is ruined and i didnt even get to drink yet!

" See? I told you she will come. " Chihiro smugly stated. Parang kanina lang para siyang aso na bahag ang buntot dahil sa baseless niyang takot over some fucking fugitive.

" Whatever, Chihiro. " i dismissed her.

" Oh, by the way, let me introduce you to Naomi. "

Chihiro pulled me towards this Naomi girl who was smiling at my direction. She looks like a nice girl.

" Naomi, this is Lucia, Cameron's cousin. "

" That's not true. " Cameron interjected as she sat from the counter as she open a bag of cheetos.

I stick out my tongue and she just mocked me by making a face.

Really mature, Cameron. What are you, five?

" Lucia, this is Naomi, Cameron's friend. "

Ah. So she was the one Chihiro was talking about.

We shook our hands, a common curtsy among normal people unlike Cameron.

" It's so nice to meet you. " Naomi said. " I never got the chance to talk to you in school . Nalaman ko lang sa iba pa namin na kaibigan na Cameron started living with her cousin. "

" That's alrigh. Chihiro just told me that Cameron had actual friends pala. Nagulat din nga ako nung una kasi sino ba naman ang tatagal sa ugali niya diba? "

I saw how Cameron's face frowned to what i had just said. Chihiro was snickering as she opens up bottles of alcoholic drinks for us at the counter.

This Naomi girl is the complete opposite of my cousin. It's a mystery to me why they get along in the first place.

Is Cameron bribing her friends or something?

" Oh! There you are! "

Two familiar faces arrived in the scene. Madalas ko sila makita sa school na magkasama.

Sila siguro yung tinutukoy ni Chihiro at ni Naomi na " iba pa" na kaibigan ni Cameron. Chihiro welcomed them by givem them a drink.

Binuksan ko na agad yung sa akin. I can't deal with Cameron being in the same party with me while I'm sober.

" Sabi ko na nga hindi mo ko matatangihan Cameron! " This girl who just arrived said in a sing-song tone.

" Fuck off. I didn't come here because you told me to " sagot ni Cameron at patuloy na kumakain habang nakaupo sa counter.

" Cameron... " Naomi sheepily called her out.

She approached at me and pulled the guy with him by tugging his hoodie.

" My name is Yoi and this is Joe. Kaibigan nga pala kami ni Cameron. " niyakap niya ako as she squeezed my shoulder to take a better look at me. " You must be, Lucia, huh? Hindi kayo magkamukha ni Cameron, no? "