55:

Cameron

" HAPPY WOMB EXIT CAMERON!!!!"

Cue confetti and the annoyingly catchy Happy Birthday Song.

Goddamit to hell.

Nagtipon-tipon ang mga taong ito to celebrate my birthday? Really? I'm not sure that I even know all these people. I can recognize my classmates but i don't know where half of this people came from?

And why is it so awkward to stand here while everyone is singing? I wish this would stop this instant.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!!! "

Again, a confetti bombed exploded in to my face.

" That is completely unnecessary. " i told Lucia who's taking video for this whole thing. Akala ko nung una, we're going to a house party but plot twist, ako pala yung may party.

" Oh, shut up. This is fun! " she then proceeded to take pictures and made a hand signal to Chihiro.

Everyone lined up and handed me gifts like cereal boxes, rice, chips, a loaf of bread, milk etc...

Wow!! Forget the part that I wanted this thing to end. I can't believe I'm going to say this but my birthday might actually be the best!

" Happy birthday, Cameron! " a boy from my class gave me a box of cinnamon rolls. " Alam mo ba, matagal ka na namin gustong maging kaibigan but you never let your walls down except for Joe and Naomi. Pero nitong nakaraan you've been easy to approach and sana maging friends tayo. "

I really do not try to be friends with other people. Para sa akin kasi, forming meaningless friendship is a waste of time. But even with my attitude, it's still baffling how there are people who tries to be friends with me.

That's very nice to hear, I guess.

" Thank you. " i said while looking down at my feet. Dang, now I'm feeling embarrassed.

" SO YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD START THIS PARTY WITHOUT US! "

Hindi ko kilala ko sino yung DJ ngayon but he/she certainly knows where to cue the intense music when suddenly Koko and Bailey appeared on the scene, shocking Lucia and Chihiro the most.

Lumapit yung dalawa kung nasaan ako at nagbigay ng regalo. A box of pizza and a jar of pickles.

Where the fuck did they get these?

" Cameron, I'm offended. You went to my 7th birthday party and you had the guts to not invite me in to yours? "

Koko looks dishelved, which is uncommon because she's a well kept person.

" I don't even know I had a party until I came here. " sagot ko kay Koko. Tinuro ko si Lucia, Chihiro at Bobby na nagbubulungan sa may gilid ko. " Talk to those three stooges there. "

Nakipag-away si Koko dun sa tatlo habang lumapit naman si Bailey sa akin. She gave me a hug and wrapped her arms around my neck.

" I missed you. " she said while booping my nose.

" Seriously, Bailey. A jar of pickles? Is that the best you've got in your place? " It's not that I don't like pickles but Koko's pizza is 100 fold better than her gift.

" Come on, Cameron. You've been in my house. Do you think I have something in there that has too much calories. " she rolled her eyes at me. " Oh and if you want to do it. Just give me a cal—- "

" Okay, hands off the birthday girl,bitch! "

Hinila ni Lucia si Bailey papalayo sa akin at hinarangan niya ako.