56:

Cameron

" OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS LUCIA! LAST NIGHT I— "

You know what sucks about people who frequents to your house?

It's the growing trust and familiarity between said person who visits and the one who actually lives there. These people get used to being invited that they won't even have to text before going to your house or knock at the door as a common curtsy for the owners.

" Where's Lucia? "

I took a sip from my strawberry smoothie and shrugged at her question. " I don't know. "

" How would you not know? You live in the same fucking house, Cameron."

Chihiro looks pretty pissed. Does she really need to talk to Lucia that much?

" What's up your butt? And give me a heads up or something before you come here, dumbass. For all I know intruder ka pala, baka na jiujutsu na kita diyan. "

Sumunod siya sa akin sa couch and sat with me. Kinuha niya yung smoothie sa kamay ko at ininom ito.

Rude much? I don't want that smoothie anymore. Who knows where her mouth has been, yuck.

" I guess you'll do. Just be a dear and listen to me, okay? " sabi niya sa akin na para bang napilitan pa siya.. She took a throw pillow and hugged it.

" It depends. " i switched channels and leaned to the arm rest of the couch. " Ano ba problema mo? It's just been a day since that birthday party you guys threw for me. What exact possible reason do you need to see Lucia or in this case, me. "

" Ugh, Cameron you talk to much! You're being a massive asshole! " she punched my arm and pouted.

That didn't hurt but still, naiinis ako sa kaniya. When I settled for HBO dahil The Mask yung palabas, humarap na ako kay Chihiro.

" Goddamit, fine. I'll listen. Ano ba kasi yun? "

She dramatically closed her eyes and took a deep breath. " You know the morning after your birthday? "

" Yeah? " i bobbed my head to the side. I didn't remember shit the morning after my birthday. All I know is that I got wasted for drinking too much shots, and I woke up with Lucia on the same bed who's wearing my stupid extravagant birthday hat. But that's about it.

" So, I slept on the other vacant room right? "

" Okay... "

" Uhh... That morning, I was with Bobby... "

" Hmm... "

" We had sex. "

Ladies and Gents, of all people I know, Chihiro is that one person I cannot get rid off even if i wanted to. She's simply persistent, sly like a fox and very controlling. But to see her having a mental breakdown over some bad decision she did? Oh, boy. I feel like I won something.

I cannot control it anymore so I bursted in to a fit of laughter. Ang sakit na nga ng lalamunan ko dahil sa tawa ko.

" Oh, come on! Be serious! " she stomped her feet at the floor.

" You're not joking, right? " i asked her, wiping the corner of my left eye.

" I am dead serious. " binaon niya yung mukha niya sa unan at sumigaw bago ulit ito humarap sa akin with a dejected look. " I can't marry anymore. "

" As if it's your first time, Chihiro. " i pointed out. " And what's so wrong about that anyway? You're getting married to him, remember? "

" That's why it sucks so bad! I don't want to marry him! "

Polarized Antagonism On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara