32:

Lucia

" What are you doing? "

" ... "

Cameron has been acting very weird. So weird that even the people in the house gave us looks this morning.

During breakfast, she sat with me in the dining table instead in her usual spot at the counter.

And believe it or not she said good morning to me.

If it's the old Cameron we're talking about, our mornings sums up like this;

" Move it, Cameron. You're going to be late for school! "

" Shut up, Lucia. "

That. That is what I consider normal mornings with her.

Sa isip-isip ko baka good mood lang siya dahil maganda yung gupit ko sa kaniya kahapon but it caught me off guard nung inalok niya ko nung froot loops niya!

Guys! Cameron's froot loops! That's her most prized possession in her life. Staple food niya iyon and she just asked me if i wanted some!

I'm telling you, even Yaya Dalia was shocked.

But i was already eating my avocado toast kaya naman tumanggi ako sa alok niya but then she counter attacked like this;

" Do you want coffee? I'll pour some for you. "

" What's wrong with you? "

" Nothing. Do you want it na ba? "

That's how it went. We finished our breakfast and went to our separate ways to our respective car. We never drove together but she was always behind my car when I'm driving.

I got off my car and went inside the school. After arriving, Cameron would usually go to the cafeteria to have her second breakfast but today she didn't. Instead of going there, she was walking with me in the hallway with her hand at the top of my head.

What is she doing?

" Put your hands off my head,Cameron. " i told her for the nth time.

" pUt YoUr hAnDs OfF mY hEaD cAmErOn" she repeated in a very annoying tone. Ginawa niyang parang joystick yung ulo ko. Nakakainis!

" Stop it do you know how long it takes for me to do my hair! " I slapped her hand away from my head pero binalik niya lang ito ulit sa dating puwesto.

" I don't know.. 6 years perhaps? " she answered coyly.

I stuck out my tongue at hinayaan na lang siya. As if naman na may magagawa ako if she's being a huge jerk.

" Light post. " i whispered under my breath.

" Did you just call me a light post? "

Finally nasa tapat na ako ng classroom namin. I stopped near the entrance dahil wala pa atang balak umalis itong pinsan ko.

" Yeah, did i stutter? " wala na ako sa mood. I have to fix my hair again bago mag start ang class. I leaned to the wall and glared at her.

" How am i a light post? " she furrowed her eyebrows.

" Well, light posts are tall, lanky and apparently messes up a girl's hair! "

Wow. I just blew up my own fuse. Some students passing by were looking at our direction. I had to throw daggers at them to scare them away.

" Good morning, Lucia. " strong arms were wrapped around my waist as he tugged me closer to his body.

Cameron's face frowned.