25:

(See Chihiro's photo above)

Cameron

" Tell me, Cameron. Are you friends with Chihiro? "

I scoffed at Koko's question. She's been asking me about a lot of things ever since I picked her up from their house para pumunta sa party. Her questions ranges to: " Do you still have that photo that your Mom took in my 10th birthday? " and " I was taller than you in 7th grade, why the hell are you two inches taller than me now?"

Grabe, para siyang yung nakakainis na kapitbahay kung mag-tanong. Is she making small talk or is she that nosy?

" Cameron, I'm talking to you. Are you listening to me? "

I sighed. " Stop asking me questions. It's annoying. Do you know how much effort i have to exert just to talk to you. "

" Whatever. " she flipped her hair and started walking towards the house.

Sobrang daming students na galing sa school namin ang nakikita ko including different strands ang nasa party ni Chihiro ngayon. The music was loud and all of them are doing stupid teenager stuff... The usual drinking, smoking, and making out bullcrap.

It's gross.

The reason why I'm here is because Chihiro promised me that there would be many food in their pantry that I would like.

Oo, I know patay gutom ako. My Mom is a famous stock holder of numerous companies but that does not mean I'm rich too. I made it to a habit to always say yes to free food.

Still, as I'm walking behind Koko, makikita mo talaga na madaming nakakakilala sa kaniya. She is the head cheerleader after all.

I bumped in to her when she suddenly stopped on her tracks. She was trying to say something but I can't hear because of the loud music. Nasa likod namin yung malakas na speaker.

" WHAAAT?!! I CAN'T HEARR YOUU!! " i shouted. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my shoulders down with both hands para ilapit ako sa kaniya.

I reluctantly made the effort to bow down my head para marinig ko ang sasabihin niya.

" I said don't leave me here hanggang matapos ang party. You have to take me home, capiche? "

" Just don't get too drunk, I'm not taking you anywhere if you can't walk a straight line. " I replied.

Koko's lips turned to smile as she slapped both of my cheeks playfully. " I'm going to join the popular kids now. Go and do what problem children does the most. "

She left and disappeared in the crowd. I grabbed a Heineken in a cooler and made my way to the kitchen.

I swear to God if Chihiro is bullshitting me about the food, I will kill her. Tinawagan pa nga niya ako in the middle of the fucking night to convince me to come.

Surely enough, pagkadating ko pa lang sa dining room, kinuha ko ang isang box of pizza at kinuha and Cinnamon Toast Crunch sa cabinet nila.

She has an interesting choice of cereals, I'll give her that. Si Yaya Dalia kasi ayaw bumili ng iba maliban sa froot loops kasi baka iyon na lang daw ang kainin ko habang buhay.

"Umupo ako sa may counter, minding my own business when a two familiar figure making out was caught in my peripheral vision. Gusto ko sana sumuka dahil sa nakita ko pero it's such a waste for a good pizza.

" C-cameron?! "

Come on. Now she's angry? Ako nga dapat ang magalit kasi sinira nila yung appetite ko. Naglakad siya papalapit sa akin while holding hands with that monkey.

Polarized Antagonism On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara