43:

( Listen to Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood )

Lucia

Our class was cancelled because of the storm. The school dismissed us after our last class in the morning.

I parked my car to the garage at tumakbo papasok sa ba bahay. My clothes got wet dahil sa lakas ng ulan.

" Oh, buti naman at pinauwi kayo! " Yaya Dalia gave me a fresh towel as soon as I entered the house.

" Yeah, they should have cancelled class bago pa pumasok yung mga students. " i buried my face in the towel and dry my hair.

" Maligo ka, ha? Baka magkasakit ka. Bumaba ka na lang kapag gusto mo ng kumain ng lunch."

I just nodded to Yaya Dalia's concern and went upstairs to my room to shower.

The warm water felt good on my skin. Siguro mga 30 minutes ako nandun bago ako lumabas. I walked to my closet and grabbed some comfy pajamas and a shirt.

I dried my hair using a blower and did my skin care.

Rainy days just hits different. Humiga ako sa kama ko and snuggled to the plushie that Cameron gave me.

Ha~ I feel warm.

Wait, speaking of Cameron, she did not go to school kasi she predicted that cancelled daw ang class.

She was kind of being douchey nung sinabi niya iyon sa akin bago ako pumasok, but it turns out she was right.

Nung isang araw nga pala, Cameron and Tita went to see Cameron's dad. I wonder how it went? Basta ang alam ko nung umuwi si Cameron, mapula yung pisngi niya.

That same day, I went to Chihiro's place to work on some homework. Nagpapatulong sa akin si Chihiro na gawin yung homework niya sa Chemistry. Ito ba naman kasi si Chihiro, imbis na makinig sa teacher namin, she was flirting with this guy na seatmate niya.

They were always loud with the shameless things that comes out from their mouth. One time nga na pa guidance pa sila because they were verbally fucking each other habang nag lelesson kami about chemical balancing.

Anyway, when I came to Chihiro's house nakita ko yung fianće niya talking with her dad. She had this bored look on her face. When she noticed me, halos umiyak siya sa tuwa dahil mamamatay na daw siya pag tumagal pa ng isang minuto na kasama niya sa isang lugar si Bobby at yung Dad niya.

Much to her dismay, her dad wanted Bobby to come with us habang gumagawa kami ng homework. So he did, kahit na mukhang alam niya na Chihiro doesnt want him there.

I felt sorry for him. He was actually a nice guy. I get this vibe that he's in touch with his feminine side, which is a good thing ha? I'm not implying that he's gay or anything like that.

Chihiro just likes to date very masculine men. College boys, to be exact.

Bobby on the other hand, is gentle and very much resembles a faithful dog.

He helped me teaching Chihiro. We had to go over the whole discussion kasi my bestfriend have no idea about what we are talking about at all.

I gave that opportunity to let Bobby have some time with Chihiro. I mean they're getting married. If that's going to happen in the future.

But in the end, Chihiro made Bobby do her homework and she ended up watching funny videos in her phone.

He was such a nice guy. I see why Cameron hangs out with him. He's to gullible and knowing Cameron, she would ask him to do things for her.