58:

(Play the song above Fallingforyou by The 1975 for the feels :3 )

Lucia

Cameron is many things, okay?

She's stubborn, cranky, a bit of a jerk, annoyingly tall and a glutton! But she's also caring even if she won't admit it herself, surprisingly good at math, knows when to stop being rude and she's just herself, you know?

My opinions of her changed as time passes by. But today is the day where I realized that she is the type of person who flakes out on plans too. We even came in to an agreement that we will see a movie together, dine on some fancy restaurant, and just hang out but....

Where the hell is she?!

Aalis sana talaga kami ng maaga. Like very early, 9:00 o'clock that's the time we agreed to, pero 6 p.m na pero wala pa din siya dito sa bahay.

I asked Yaya Dalia kung nakita niya ba na umalis si Cameron but she said na hindi daw.

See, that's weird, okay?

Yaya Dalia starts the day early. Gising na agad siya ng 5:00 a.m to prepare breakfast. On a typical weekend, Cameron wakes up at 10:00.

If my time table is to be trusted, that means, Cameron went out of the house earlier than anyone.

The next course of action for me is to check on the CCTV to find a footage of her trying to sneak out of the house but there was no trace of her whatsoever.

Pumunta ako sa kitchen to ask Yaya Dalia about something. She's preparing dinner already.

" Yaya, When Cameron is on one her you know... rebellious phase did she always sneak out of the house too? " tanong ko sa kaniya.

" Ah, oo. Madalas iyon mawala tuwing gabi pero umuuwi naman siya ng umaga. " humarap sa akin si Yaya Dalia while holding a long eggplant.

I can't take her seriously.

" Nahuhuli niyo sa CCTV? Kasi I checked kanina kung tumakas siya pero wala naman ako nakita. "

" Oo, Lucia. Kaya nga lagi napapagalitan iyan ng Tita mo. " Yaya Dalia scratched the back of her head. She seems worried. " Saan kaya nagpunta ang batang iyon? "

Now, Now, Lucia. Let's forget we're pissed at Cameron for ditching the supposedly date we're having today.

Something is very suspicious.

" Don't worry, Yaya. I'll go look for her. "

" Sigurado ka? Gabi na. "

" It's okay. " I gave her a reassuring smile. " Aawayin ko siya pag nakita ko siya. "

***

That being said, I had to contact Chihiro for help. We had to drive out to the city where Cameron's favorite restaurant are.

I kept on calling her pero she's not answering her goddamn phone!

Jesus Christ. Ano ba yan.

" Okay, so I looked downtown pero hindi ko siya nakita. " Chihiro just came back. She looks exhausted kasi parehas namin inisa-isa yung mga store and restaurant kung saan pwede pumunta si Cameron.

Naguguilty tuloy ako na pinapunta ko pa dito sa Chihiro.

" Hey, I'm sorry for troubling you. I even had to get in the way between you and your masseuse . " i said to her. Chihiro squeezed my hand and smiled.

" Come on, Lucia. This is nothing. I mean, it's not your fault that Cameron goes MIA. " she replied. " Have you considered about her being abducted by aliens, though? "