27:

Lucia

" THEY FUCKING WHAT?!!! "

Bakit parang dumoble yung boses ko? I turned around and saw a frowning Koko behind me.

" Wow, duet." Chihiro teased.

" What did Bailey do na naman?! " Koko crossed her arms as her eyes looked around for her friend. " I just told her to not go for Cameron! "

" Come on now Koko it's her choice. Besides they are not dating anyone naman eh. " Chihiro reasoned out.

" Have you guys met Cameron? She won't date her. " We formed a triangle as we looked at each other. Seriously, why am i getting so worked up over this. " That brat hates popular flirty girls. That's a snowball chance in hell, I'm telling you. "

The head cheerleader gasped and flipped her hair at me. Masyado naman siyang paganda eh hindi naman talaga.

" Excuse me? "

" Sige daan ka. " i retorted. Chihiro muffled her laugh.

" How dare you talk to Bailey like that? She's my right hand which means she's the second hottest girl before me. She can date anyone she wants even Cameron! " she argued.

Tinataasan niya pala ako ng boses, ha? Well two can play the game.

" I thought you were against about Bailey dating my cousin! " i shouted back at her " Make up your goddamn mind Koko! "

" That's a whole different story, you dimwit. I don't want Bailey dating Cameron because Cameron is my friend! But she can date her if she wants to! "

" Are you stupid?! Puro stunts at routines na lang ba ang nasa utak mo? You're logic is so fucked up! "

" Girls, calm down. "

" SHUT UP CHIHIRO! "

" Tell me, Lucia. Magpinsan lang naman kayo ni Cameron, right? Why do you act as if you're gatekeeping her. " Koko asked.

Fuck. I have no idea how to answer that. Masyado ng madaming alcohol ang nasa utak ko ngayon but i can't let Koko get the upper hand of this conversation. She was smirking like she got me cornered.

" H-how about you, Koko? You keep telling that she's your friend but Cameron never did mention that you guys are. Are you perhaps making stuff up? "

Haha. Looks like I hit the right button. Insecurity is evident in her face.

" There's no such thing as a one sided friendship. You should have known that by kindergarten. " i added and gave her a lopsided grin.

I saw her gulped her nervousness and look away.

" Y-you think you're so smart, huh? She maybe forget that we're friends and I might be the only one who thinks that way but you know what's creepier? "

Oh fuck. This is looking bad. " What? "

" A girl who's so attached in her cousin. Do you dig incest, Lucia? Do you? "

I felt my body tensed up. I'm starting to sweat buckets and the effects of the alcohol already kicked in.

I feel sick. I think I'm going to hurl. There was a guy walking holding a water bottle. I yanked him by the arm at kinuha ito.

I quickly drink it and shoved the now emptied bottle water to him. He looks scared and scurried away.

I have to calm my nerves. Remember Lucia this is just Koko. A stupid cheerleader who didn't let you in the cheer squad because she's insecure about your looks and skills.