36:

Lucia

I never got that drink from Cameron.

She asked me if I wanted one, and me being me, said yes. The moment she left I let out the longest HNNNGGH in my life.

She was acting so goddamn cute that it makes me want to keep her in my pocket.

Joe went back and I instantly buried my face in to his chest because I was still thinking about Cameron told me that I was beautiful and how she acts so nice around me.

See, the other day she just kissed my head and I may have something that I regretted and made things awkward between us, but her showing affection is so rare that it gets me all excited.

But Alas, just like the beauty of fireworks, it is short lived.

I never got my drink because right before my eyes, Cameron kissed Bailey. Tenderly. Like they were having a fucking moment.

I wanted to go there and push Bailey away but... I'm in no place to do that. What am I to Cameron anyway? Her cousin?

Please, we're not even blood related...

So, my fantasy of getting that drink from her and being able to spend the night with her were suddenly gone like the wind.

I feel like I lost big time to Bailey. Seeing them kiss just doesn't sit right with me.

The party was over and I was looking around for Cameron para sabay na kaming umuwi. Joe picked me up from the house nung papunta pa lang kami dito but if Cameron brought her car with her sa kaniya na lang ako sasabay.

Tatanungin ko siya kung bakit di na nakarating yung alak sa akin at nakipag landian na lang siya dun kay Bailey.

Tsk. Ano ba ang mayroon kay Bailey in the first place? Bitch, I'm 10,000 times prettier than her! Compared to my beautiful face, alikabok lang si Bailey!

I don't see why Cameron would want to kiss someone like her when she could just ask me and kiss me inst—

" Lucia! There you are! " Chihiro called. " I was looking for you. Ihahatid na daw tayo ni Joe pauwi. He's just getting his car. "

" No need. I was actually looking for Cameron, sabay na kaming uuwi. "

Chihiro twirled the tip of her pink wig. Para siyang may sasabihin sa akin pero parang ayaw niya?

I jabbed a finger on her shoulder. " Come on, out with it. "

" Hmm. Bailey messaged me and said that Cameron will be staying with her tonight and that she didn't bring her car with her so... "

I have to turn my back from Chihiro. It would be embarrassing if she sees the look on my face.

Damn it, get back in my tear ducts, tears!

Knowing that Cameron and Bailey is currently together right now leaves a bad taste on my mouth.

" Lucia, honey, you okay? " Chihiro hugged me from behind. I slowly faced her and buried my face on her wig.

" This night sucks. " hindi ko alam kung naiintindihan ba ni Chihiro yung sinasabi ko but I hope she does.

" Why? "

" I never got my drink from Cameron and she's out there with that skank, Bailey. " i feel so frustrated. This is how kids act! Get your shit together, Lucia!

" You don't like Cameron with her? " Chihiro voice sound so nice and patronizing. Screw it. I deserve to act like a baby sometimes.

" T-to be honest... yeah. I doubt that Bailey cares about Cameron as much as I do... "