35:

(See Yoi's photo above)

Cameron

" Aww! You actually came to help me! This is so going to my twitter!"

An ugly bald woman wearing something from juicy couture, was about to approach me with a hug, but luckily for me, I have pretty fast reflexes, thus avoiding any contact with her.

She ended up crashing on her car.

Fuck! I forgot my snacks back in our house! Goddamit!

" Ah, eto po ba yung aayusin na kotse, ma'am? " tanong ni Mang Gary, driver namin sa bahay. I brought him along because Yoi's car had a flat tire sa tapat ng village namin. I know how to deal with flat tires but there's no way in hell that I'm going to soil my hands with her stuff.

" Yes po, kuya! I have a spare sa trunk. Wait lemme open it muna. " Yoi opened her trunk and Mang Gary proceeded to do his job.

I leaned to my Mom's Cadillac. Since, kasama akong driver, hindi ko na dinala yung Porsche ko. I don't feel like driving at all.

There it is, the headache. Whenever I do something that I don't like, naririnig ko yung buzzing noise inside my head.

Why am I here in the first place? Helping out Yoi is something I would never do before. I hate her guts.

" Do I look good in my costume? " she asked cheekily.

I massaged my temple and looked her. Ridiculous. " No. You look like 2007 Britney Spears. "

" That's exactly what I'm going for! " tumalon talon pa siya na parang tanga. " Ikaw yung unang nakahula ng tama! "

See? Napaka obnoxious.

" I don't give two shits about your bald get-up. Sana hindi na lang pala ako pumunta kung aabalahin mo lang ako. " i crossed my arms.

" But you're here, aren't you? I was testing my luck when I called you, you know? Akala ko hindi ka talaga pupunta.

" Tested my luck, my ass. You called me multiple times, asshole. "

Yoi chuckled and poked my arm in which she earned a glare from me.

" Y-you're not going to the Halloween party? "

" Duh, captain obvious. " i pointed at my clothes. " Mukha ba akong pupunta sa walang kwentang party na iyon? "

The bitch just shrugged. " There's going to be tons of food there. "

My stomach growled shamelessly. Damn it, gutom na ako.

" W-where's Naomi? Hindi mo ba siya kasama? " i quickly changed the topic. Yoi has a bad habit of bringing up the shameful things you've done as a person just for laughs, she was already judging me as of this moment.

" She's visiting her little brother today, diba? Day of the Dead, duh? " she replied in an annoying manner. Ugh, god. Just shut up.

" Actually no, it's all saints day. " i replied. But I did forgot that Naomi is visiting her brother.

I wonder how she's doing?

" Hmm. Alam mo ba, things between Naomi and Julius are not going so well. "

I kicked a pebble to her direction. It hit her shoes. " What's the point of telling me that? "

" Nothing. It's just that, ever since I knew about you liking Naomi, i came to realize that maybe you're good for each other. "

My jaw clenched hearing those words from her.  " Just stop talking, Yoi. Wala akong pakielam sa opinyon mo. What's I felt for Naomi before is none of your monkey business. "