18:

Lucia

Nalaman ko na ang dahilan kung bakit ba ayaw ni Cameron kay Yoi, who was supposed to be her friend. It was that time I spent my Sunday with Cameron watching her favorite movie.

Noong una, I planned on reading this book that my Mom gave me nung umalis ako. But then, I was completely side tracked when I saw Cameron walking to the living room with a bowl of rice crispies, wearing a white sleeveless shirt, you know, the ones that Italian guys wear together with her red pajamas. She looks like a bum... and Italian.

Sinundan ko siya sa living room at umupo sa couch katabi niya. She was watching a movie. Tinanong ko sa kaniya what's the movie called and she said that it was Goodfellas directed by Martin Scorsese.

It was about gangsters and how they make money and how you should never rat on your friends and that you should not tell anyone nothing, that kind of stuff. It was your classic gangster movie. Apparently, it was Cameron's favorite alongside with The Godfather.

I was being cheeky and told her na kaya pala mukha siyang Italian bum ay dahil sa panonood niya ng mga Mafia/Gangster movies.

Akala ko aawayin ako ni Cameron but instead she told me to be quiet kasi nanonood siya. Like i said, nakalimutan ko na yung libro na dapat kong babasahin but instead I watched the movie with her. Nakapatong yung ulo ko sa may arm rest nung couch while my legs are resting on Cameron's lap. She didn't mind it kaya di ko inalis.

I swear to god, I was slowly taming Cameron from a feral dog to a domestic one.

Then out of nowhere, Cameron let out a groan when this character, Morris appeared on screen. I asked her kung bakit and she told me with an irritated look in her face na Morris reminds her of Yoi.

I asked why and she said:

" That Morris guy is a fucker who talks too much. I hate people who acts like a passive piece of shit but is busting your balls if you turned your back on them. Damn, if Yoi was 150 pounds heavier and an Italian she would be casted as this motherfucker. "

For a moment there, she started to sound like those guys from the movie.Cameron's got a foul mouth. But she's not wrong about many things.

Because as soon as i talked to Yoi, she reminded me of Morris.

" Seriously, I love Cameron and all but sometimes she could be so masungit, you know? I just want the best for her! These past few days hindi niya kami pinapansin for some reason!" she said. At this point, para na lang niyang sinasabi kung ano ang ayaw niya kay Cameron bilang isang tao. I didn't sign up for this shit.

" Okay, I get why you're saying this. I know my cousin is a pain in the neck pero bakit mo sinasabi sa akin yung mga ganitong bagay. Am I her manager? " I tried to compose myself pero nakakainis na mga ilang minuto na siyang nagrereklamo sa akin.

Yoi laughed and jokingly hit my shoulder.

" Kalma lang, Lucia! Ito naman huwag ka mainis. I have nothing against your cousin, ha? I'm just laying down all the facts.

Bullshit.

" I hope that's the case. Basta ako labas na ako sa personal relationships ni Cameron. I don't see the point why you're talking to me. "

" Ikaw naman! Nainis ka ba sa akin! " this Morris guy, este Yoi laughed annoyingly like a pig. God, i'm starting to hate her.

You know damn well na nakakainis ka so shut the fuck up. God fucking dammit.

Tumayo na ako sa bleachers at kinuha ang bag ko. " Tapos na ba kayo ? Aalis na ako. "

Yoi was still snickering habang naglalakad na ako papalayo. Akala niya siguro she won over me or something.