15:

Lucia

It was that one time when I was trying to make Cameron do her homework in Calculus. Her teacher talked to me that if she will not pass her homework, she'll get an intervention.

Of course, nakarating ito kay Tita and obviously seeing that I was the only one with a working head between us two, ako ang inatasan na tulungan si Cameron na gawin ang homework niya.

But let's be real, we're talking about Cameron here. That girl would sometimes disappear at the middle of the night to do god knows what. I've been standing in front of her door, knocking and calling out her name for like 15 minutes before i realized that she might have left.

My time was wasted, and i was so tired that day because of school, so with a heavy heart, i went back to my room, mumbling some curses towards my troublesome cousin when suddenly.

SUDDENLY

I received a follow request in Instagram from Joe.

I had to go through his entire feed first in order to check if he's the " Joe " I met at that disastrous party.

You know. The one who's allegedly friends with Cameron.

Long story short, we texted each other and sometimes he would hang around my classroom to talk.

Few weeks passed and he asked me if it's okay if he started courting me.

I have a fair share of romance and relationships before but the problem is that never kami naging official ng mga past flings ko.

Having official boyfriends are a pain in the back in my opinion. I just don't see myself committing to a person at this age. He agreed to taking it slowly.

We had an agreement. So here we are, Joe and their other friend, Naomi in our drive way.

" Good morning. " he greeted me and kissed my cheek lightly.

" Good morning. What are you doing here ? " tanong ko sa kaniya. Naomi waved at me so i did the same to her and smiled.

" To pick you up, of course. " he replied. " Sabay- sabay na tayo pumasok ni na Naomi at Cameron. "

Speaking of the devil, Cameron appeared. She gave me that what are they doing here look. I shrugged in response.

She looks like she was about to go feral pero she became aware of Naomi's presence and started acting less pissed.

" Good morning Cameron. " Naomi smiled at her. Cameron pulled her hoodie and looked away.

The cheeky bastard was embarrassed.

" So ano? Tara na ? " Joe gestured towards his Camry. I would have like if i take my car with me baka kasi may kailangan ako puntahan this afternoon pero bahala na. I'll give this one day to Joe if that's what he wants.

" Cameron, where are you going ? " Naomi asked. Cameron turned away and went to the garage.

" Bahala kayo diyan. "

We ended up riding different cars. Ang aga-aga wala sa mood si Cameron. Baka maapektuhan lang ako topak niya kaya mabuti na lang na hindi ko siya kasabay.

I sat at the passenger seat while Naomi is at the back.

" Tell me, paano ba kayo naging magkakaibigan ni Cameron ? I mean, she's such a little bitch. Paano kayo nakakatagal sa ugali niya ? "

Joe chuckled. " I have no idea. Go ask Naomi. The two of them really get along. "

Lumingon ako kay Naomi to make her start talking. Naalala ko tuloy na may gusto nga pala yung magaling kong pinsan sa kaniya.