11:

Cameron

" Where are you going, Cameron? "

" I'm wearing a Ralph Lauren polo shirt, I have my golf equipments with me. I'm going to the zoo, Mom. "

Mom looked offended but i saw Lucia snickering behind her.

I couldnt help but to snort at her reaction.

" No. you're not going anywhere, you stay here young lady. " Mom said in a stern voice. She looks mad and ready to confiscate my car keys again.

I begrudgingly throw myself in the couch while crossing my arms. This sucks.

" We're going to the twins' birthday party. Dress yourself for the occasion, okay? "

" No. I won't go. The twins are insufferable. " i took a couch pillow and hugged the fuck out of it. It's more like of a vice grip.

" You're going. Every relatives of ours are going to be there. Kailangan mo naman magpakita once in a while. "

Ayoko. Being there just suffocates me. All our relatives is gonna ask me why am i piece of shit.

I don't want that.

" Hurry along, you two. Aalis na tayo ng 5. " Mom fished out her phone from her Louis Vuitton  bag and answered it. Kasunod niya yung secretary niya na madaming dala na documents.

She's so busy.

" You heard Tita, better get dressed, Cameron. "

Lucia took the pillow and pushed me out from the couch.

" Stop pouting, Cameron. I hate the twins too but let's not make a scene with us not appearing in the damn party. " she sighed. " I have so much things better to do but i am forced to greet the twins happy birthday when i do not want them to be born in the first place. "

Now that I think of it, baka kaya ang rason kung bakit hindi ko nakilala si Lucia dati pa sy dahil hindi talaga ako naattend sa mga family gatherings namin.

Still, i havent got used to the fact that I'm living with a cousin i havent met before.

" Eww. Gross, Cameron. Stop staring at me you doof. " she threw me my golf equipments pero di ko nasalo yun kasi nga diba mabigat.

Fuck! It hurts! Natamaan ako sa paa!

" GODDAMIT, LUCIA! "

***

" Make sure to greet everyone, okay? Lucia, please keep an eye on this kid. "

Stupid mom, treating me like i'm sort of a three year old bitch. This party is fucking stupid. The adults are gathered just to talk about business and boring adult stuff. Kids are trashing the goddamn house just because they could get away with it.

Well, okay lang sa akin ang ganito kasi no one has talked to me ever since we arrived. They just look at me in question.

They're probably thinking why did i show up in here in the first place.

I was just filling my plate with sliders made of wagyu beef. This stuff is tasty.

While i was eating in peace, minding my own business, someone was pulling my gucci shirt.

It was some fucking kid. Hindi ko alam kung kanino siyang anak but i remember this seeing him.

He grew up an inch the last time i saw him.

" What? " binaling ko ang atensyon sa kaniya. Nakatingin siya sliders na hawak hawak ko at tinuro ito.

" What's that you're eating? Can i have one? " he was sucking on his finger like a baby. Gross.