50:

Cameron

It's weird to get testpapers back and see full marks and not scores ranging from 0 to 12 points. This whole study sessions I have with Lucia is weirding me out, because my classmates who are too afraid to talk to me before, would actually go to my seat and ask me how I solved that problem or whatever the fuck they are so unsure about.

Ugh. Talking to them is a pain in the ass.

Kinuha ko yung Switch ko sa bag at naglaro ng Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Our teacher is 10 minutes late and It has a become a rule me na pag 15 minutes at walang pa na teacher sa room namin, I'll skip class and head to the cafeteria.

Speaking of getting good grades, ayoko na tinatanong ako ng teacher namin kung anong course daw ang kukunin ko sa college. I mean what the fuck am i suppose to say, diba? Grade 11 pa lang naman ako, why should i worry about something that will not happen for the next two years? It's ridiculous.

Natandaan ko din yung pinagusapan namin ni Mom at ni Cailou nung bumisita kami sa bahay niya. Mom asked me kung saan daw ako magcocollege and it's kinda unfair that I have to go to college when my Mom, by herself, is filthy rich already. I mean, do I really have to work?

Wait, that sounds selfish.

Maybe I should start thinking about college but I have no fucking idea what I want to be in the future.

Unlike the kids around me, I don't have dream nor aspirations. Growing up, I was just kinda doing things that I want for the moment.

Lucia got her shit together. Sa tingin ko nga, simula ng nagka-isip siya, alam niya na gagawin sa buhay niya. She's so organized and ambitious, that sometimes i feel... ugh...

How do you say this?? uhh. Left out? She's so exceptional. I kinda understand why she wanted to go study overseas because she's just full of potential.

Crap, now I'm feeling down. Alam mo yung ironic? I just figured out that I have feelings for her and then she had to leave.

Fuck.

" Cameron! Do you have any food with you? "

I looked up and saw Joe standing before me. He was tapping his right foot rapidly, like the rabbit from Winnie the Pooh.

" Yeah, pero kung manghihingi ka, hindi kita bibigyan. " sagot ko sa kaniya. Nadistract tulou ako sa laro ko. Kirby main pa naman yung kalaban ko, ang daya tuloy.

" It's not for me, stupid. Lucia's not feeling well. She said she did not eat breakfast and went to school with a light fever. "

I shoved Joe out of my way and bring along my bag with me. Pumunta ako sa table ni Naomi sa parteng unahan ng classroom. Yoi was already beside her.

" What are you thinking, going to school in that state? " Naomi is stubborn, knowing her kahit na she is diagnosed with cancer just yesterday, papasok pa din siya.

" I-I'm fine. I can manage. " she smiled weakly.

Nakakainis talaga. It's like she doesn't even care for herself. I pulled out a cream cheese bagel from my bag and coke.

" Kumain ka, Naomi. I don't want you passing out. " I said. She nodded meekly and ate.

Yoi nudged my shoulder kaya naoayingin ako sa kaniya.

" Sana all sweet. " she said with that annoying voice of hers. Tinulak ko siya papalayo sa akin.

" Shut up. "

Joe came to the table with a bottle of water and opened it for Naomi. He gave me a look and sighed.

" You know it's funny how Cameron just listens to Naomi and Naomi only starts acting less stubborn if it's Cameron. You guys are like an old married couple. "