6:

Lucia

" So this is where you and Cameron lives, huh? "

Biglang uminit ang ulo ko sa sinabi ni Chihiro. Nandito kami ngayon sa may kitchen para kumuha ng maiinom.

" Don't phrase it like that. " sabi ko sa kaniya as i open the fridge and grab two diet coke and gave one to her. " I don't like the sound of it. "

She giggled like the teenager she was.

" But it's true, though. " sagot niya sa akin. " Where is she anyway? "

I shrugged. " I don't know. Am i my cousin's keeper? Sabi sa akin ni Yaya she went out and took her car with her. "

" Hmm. Maybe she's going to the party too. "

" I highly doubt that. I can't fathom the idea she has friends with that attitude of hers. " i dismissed her idea.

It's true. I'm not trying to be mean, pero wala siguro makakatagal kung gaano katalas ang dila ni Cameron. Mainitin din ang kaniyang ulo, it's so not like her to make friends.

" But she does have friends. " Chihiro sipped from her coke. " Apparently, she's hanging out with Naomi and her gang. "

I rolled my eyes. Whoever this Naomi and her gang must be masochists if they wanted to be friends with Cameron.

" Whatever. Let's just go and buy drinks for the party. " sabi ko sa kaniya at naglakad na labas ng bahay namin.

" How many kegs are we going to buy? " tanong sa akin ni Chihiro.

" I don't know. Let's just buy vodka or something. "

There's someone from the STEM strand who's going to throw a party. I honestly don't know who he is but what matters is that I'm going para makapag unwind naman ako kahit papaano.

This month has been pretty hellish for me. And i'd like to get wasted and forget all my problems just for a night.

But i sure hope na hindi pupunta yung pinsan ko sa party. I can't stand being with her. It would ruin the whole thing for me.

" Anyway, since you came with your car Chihiro, you have to drop me off to our house pagkatapos ng party. " sabi ko sa kaniya paglabas namin ng gate.

" Sure, thing! " she replied as she started her car. " Besides my boyfriend and i just broke up and i have no intention of getting laid tonight. "

Napatawa na lang ako sa sinabi niya. Chihiro and I are really good friends and it's refreshing to be hanging out with her because wala kaming filter sa isa't isa.

People always tell me that i am hard to approach and all that shit, pero i'd rather have one friend than bitches who poses as your bestie but talks shit about you as soon as you turn your back.

" You better be not leave me in the party, Chihiro. " i nudged her playfully. " i swear to god if you go full wasted on me, i'm leaving you. "

" Says the girl who's ass i have to pick and drop off. "

" Shut up! " i laughed " Nakakatamad kaya mag drive. "

" Alam mo, i'm starting to see that you and Cameron have similarities. "

And once again, uminit na naman ang ulo ko dahil sa sinabi niya.

" Seriously, Chihiro? Why do you have bring up that little bitch again? "

" Cause it's funny! "

I rolled my eyes. For god's sake. Bakit ko nga ba sinabi sa kaniya na pinsan ko ang problem child ng school namin. Nagsisisi na tuloy ako.