22:

(See Cameron's photo above)

Cameron

Yaya Dalia is got to be the most useful human being I've ever known. She knows how to cook, organize and act around me.

Simula ng nagka-isip ako she's always been around, that's why I have gotten used to her. But today is different because every month, she got a week off to visit her family in the province. My Mom told me that her husband and their only son died on an accident kaya naman she always stay with us pero ngayon at malalaki na ang mga nieces and nephews ni Yaya Dalia, she goes home to visit them.

That's why today na wala si Yaya Dalia at kailangan kong sunduin sa bahay nila ang narcissistic na head cheerleader ng school namin, I feel so exhausted and very hungry because I don't get to eat my usual breakfast since the other maids did it for us.

It's just not the same.

Nakaupo ako sa Porsche ko as I continue honking my car para lumabas na ng bahay nila si Koko. The guards told me to go inside dahil may instruction daw sila from the mansion pero i'd rather not step in on their house, baka kasi di na ako makalabas ng buhay.

Although, I feel a little nostalgic now that I've been here ulit after 4 years.

" Stop doing that, Cameron. It's very annoying. "

Finally! Koko stepped out of her goddamn house. Mukha siyang tanga dahil sa cast niya and also those tacky looking sunglasses. Akala mo naman sobrang taas ng araw. It's literally 7:30 in the morning.

" You look ridiculous. " I stated.

" Just so you know, I'm rolling my eyes right now. "

" I bet. "

It's been two minutes already pero di pa din siy sumasakay sa kotse. She was just standing there holding her red chanel bag.

" What the fuck is your damage? Get in the car already, dumbass. " i hit my fist to the steering wheel to make it seem like i was in a hurry, which i am pero nakatayo lang siya doon.

" Open the door for me first. " she calmly said.

" No way. What are you the president ? " i replied.

" I literally have a broken arm because of you. I can't open the door and besides I'm holding my bag with my good hand. " Koko took off her sunglasses (finally) and gave me a look. " Go on, Cameron. Do it. "

I had to bit my lips again to divert my anger towards this bitch. She's giving me a headache. Lumabas ako ng kotse and opened the goddamn door for her.

She went inside with a smug look in her face. I so wanted to punch her right now.

" Thanks, you're so sweet. " she mocked.

" I hate you. "

***
Our teacher in Literature gave us free time for self study and all that bullshit. Siyempre walang nag self study. Tahimik akong naglalaro ng Nintendo Switch ko sa upuan ko ng biglang may tumabi sa akin.

" Hey. "

" Fuck off, Joe. Can't you see I'm busy. " My eyes are still fixed in my console. I just bought Animal Crossing: New Horizon kaya naman it's all I've been playing for the past few days. I'm sending hateful letters to this one resident para umalis siya ng neighborhood ko.

" May itatanong lang ako sayo. " he sounded a bit unsure of himself. See, Joe likes to pretend that he knows it all. He always make it seem like that he knows everything but he doesn't. It's also the reason why girls thinks he is mysterious. Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit ang dami nagkakagusto sa kaniya, including Lucia.