17:

Cameron

" Thank god you're here, Cameron! I've been meaning to talk to you for days! "

All i could hear was the frequent tapping of phone by the girl who's sitting beside me in this leather couch and the sound of my teeth grinding to each other. Everything that comes out from this teacher has became white noise.

" Cameron ? Are you hearing me alright ? "

Minsan ko na lang marining yung BZZT BZZT na ingay sa utak ko whenever I'm really stressed. I think it's a good sign. This piece of shit of a teacher actually thought that she will fix... whatever is going on with me.

That's bullshit. If i wanted to talk to someone who is intelligent, I'd talk to myself.

May sumiko sa tagiliran ko kaya naman I was forced out of my own bubble and went back to reality. I rubbed my sides and glared at Lucia who simply went back from texting... probably that asswipe Joe.

" What? " i snapped. Maraming beses na akong pinadala sa guidance office dahil sa lagi kong pagsagot sa mga teacher. I even got a grade of 75 in conduct last year. But jokes on them, kahit lagi nila akong ipadala sa Guidance office, I can talk pretty much the same to Ms. Tolentino.

She looked shaken a bit when I finally started talking to her. She cleared her throat and put her hands together.

" I wanted to talk to you alone but it seems like your cousin tagged along too. " she looked at Lucia who caught her gaze.

" Ano ba sasabihin mo sa kaniya na kailangan na kayong dalawa lang ang nandito sa office mo ? That's so weird, if you ask me. " Lucia crossed her arms.

" Well, Lucia it's the same for all guidance counsellor to have a one on one talk to her students because things might get a little private. "

Lucia shrugged as she raise an eyebrow meticulously at Ms. Tolentino. " I don't know seems fishy to me. "

" Bago ang lahat, let me clear something to the both of you, okay? I'm not hitting on Cameron, okay? That's against the school rules and she's too young for me. " Ms. Tolentino stressed. She took a deep breath and sighed as quickly. " I just want to talk to her and ask you why do you have to accompany her here ? "

" Oh, we do everything together now. " Lucia stated matter of factly.

" No, we don't. " i interjected.

She jabbed another elbow in my side once again.

" Yes we do! you nimrod. "

Ms. Tolentino started smiling sickeningly sweet as she looked at me and then to Lucia. Ah, crap. Siguro iniisip niya na we've gotten closer or some shit.

" Aww, look at you. You're acting like sisters. "

I have to gag to what she said. That's so disgusting!

" First of all Ms. Tolentino, eww. Second of all, hindi kami magkamukha kahit na magpinsan kami. Stop spouting nonsense. " Lucia rolled her eyes.

" Ditto. " i added.

The reason why she's here with me in the first place is because Chihiro have cheerleading practice at ayaw niya naman mag hang around sa campus ng mag-isa. I was not surprised nung nalaman ko ito sa kaniya kanina lang. Chihiro looks like someone who loves being at the top of the High School food chain, Chihiro that is.

Although, Cheerleaders and Jocks are the worst kind of people in school. They literally go to school para lang sa respective sports nila. Heck, they don't even study shit like me. Para silang freeloader ng school kung ako ang tatanungin niyo. Nothing will ever change my opinion on that matter.