44:

Cameron

" Get out of my house. "

" What? No! "

" Take the goddamn tacos, and get out of my house. "

I grabbed the take out box of taco bell and hugged it closer to my body. What's her deal, really?

" Is it that time of the month or— "

" Ugh! Really, Cameron?! Why would I call you here to have sex if I have my fucking period! "

I put up my finger as I was about to say something but she glared at me like I was dead meat if i continued. Damn, is she really that upset?

" Bailey, remember to inhale and exhale. It's important. You're not you when you're hungry, grab a snicke—"

Thank you imaginary god for my fast reflexes. If i didn't dodge it quickly, I would have shard of glass stuck in my face.

" Didn't you say that we're not doing it anymore? I suggest you take your goddamn Taco Bell and leave. What else I'm going to do with you, huh? Cuddle?! "

Okay, lemme pause here for awhile.

So this afternoon, I got a message from Bailey, telling me to come over to her house. I'm not dumb to not get the underlying context of that message. I drove to her house and I was ecstatic that she had Taco bell.

Bailey said that she ordered it for me because it's a given na lagi akong gutom. Which is true.

But I'm not here to fool around with her. I have decided that I'm cutting whatever connection we have and that's sex because... uhh... i just don't want to do it again with her, I guess?

Basta ganun yung nangyari. And then she got mad and wanted me to leave her house even though I'm still eating.

I have never seen Bailey like this before. Although, we rarely see each other other than our hook ups but my point is, I never expected that she will act this way.

She sat on the opposite side of the couch and pour some tea on her cup.

Damn, that's the most British thing she ever did.

" Are you okay? " i asked her. Binalik ko yung taco na kinakain ko sa box at umayos ng upo para nakaharap ako sa kaniya. She was massaging her temple and mumbling something under her breath.

" I'm not. " she replied shortly I finished my sentence.

" You're acting crazy. "

Okay, maybe i shouldnt have said that but I am a very honest human being, on top of that she's being rude to a guest.

" Well, probably because I'm still horny and you're attitude is so!! ARRRGH! " she stomped her feet angrily, and mind you, Bailey was wearing heels kahit nasa loob lang siya ng bahay nila. The clack of her heels echoed in her big empty house.

" You know what? Why did I bother with you anyway? " she slouched on her couch and took my advice of proper breathing. " Koko was right. Everyone is right. You're insufferable. Besides that you're good in bed, you have zero redeeming quality whatsoever."

" Rude much? " It's not like I'm offended or anything.  Masama talaga ugali ko.

" That and you're tall... and you're very attractive but also kind of a dick even though you're a girl. " dagdag niya sa statement niya. At this point she's complimenting kaya okay lang. Panalo pa din ako.

" I know I had your hopes up but like... " i was gonna pour myself some tea but she slapped my hand away. " Don't you have ano... uhh. Boyfriends or flings na pwede mong tawagan? I mean, it's not like I'm the only person you're fucking right? "