41:

( See Jhené Aiko's song above. Play this to get the reference! 😂 )

Lucia

" Look at her struggle. Pathetic. "

" You say that, but you have a doting look on your face. "

Tinignan ko si Chihiro na nagscroscroll sa instagram niya. What does she mean by that?

Nasa gymnasium kami ngayon. Balak na sana namin umuwi, perhaps to go buy some new clothes and stuff, pero all of a sudden, Chihiro insisted na pumunta daw kami ng gym dahil may P.E class daw ang section ni Cameron.

You can never say no to the likes of Chihiro. Don't get the wrong idea, hindi sa ginusto ko na samahan si Chihiro sa gymnasium just to see Cameron. No, I do not.

" Cameron can actually do modelling. She's tall, and is attractive. " Chihiro leaned on her seat. " I mean she have this sophisticated air around her.. "

" Yeah, until you met her and realize that's she a 12 year old boy stuck in a 5'10 teenage girl's body. "

Their class was playing volleyball. Tapos na kami last tuesday. Nakakatawa nga panuorin yung class nila maglaro kasi mukhang hindi sila marunong maglaro.

Everytime na magseserve yung kabilang side, hindi nila marereceive at sa huli ay pupulutin na lang nila yung bola. 10 minutes in the game and they are still on it.

Mukhang stressed na yung teacher nila sa kanila. Nasa kabilang side naman yung boys nila na naglalaro. They were good kaya siguro hindi na sila sinusupervise.

Cameron is the tallest among them, she's at the center. Nung mahuhulog na yung volleyball sa pwesto niya, she simply move to the side at natamaan sa mukha yung nasa likod niya.

Pfft. Chihiro and I laughed. It was so funny kasi umiiyak na yung babae. Her team mates circled around her, comforting her.

Cameron was saying something to the girl, pero dahil medyo malayo kami di namin naririnig yung sinasabi niya. But whatever she was saying, yung babae na natamaan sa mukha ng bola cried harder.

Yoi looked like she was trying to reason with Cameron, but she covered her ears and looked away.

What is she six? Napaka immature talaga.

" I got that on video! " Chihiro showed me her phone and played video. Saktong-sakto yung kuha niya.

" That's going to my IG story! " she chirped.

Naomi approached Cameron, she took her hands away from her ears and was saying something to her. Cameron looked pissed but her shoulder slumped in defeat and went to the girl.

They shook hands at mukhang okay na sila.

That was very anti-climatic. Naglaro na ulit sila pero mukhang magpupulot lang sila ng bola for the entire game.

Cameron listens to Naomi, huh. Well, I'm not surprised. Cameron acknowledge Naomi as her first friend and she was her first love so...

Ugh, I feel uneasy.

" What kind of girl do you think Naomi is? " Chihiro asked me. I crossed my legs and looked at Naomi at the side.

" Uh, she's your typical good girl? " sagot ko sa kaniya.

Chihiro tipped her head to the right side, observing her. " I guess one would normally think so...but I want to confirm something. "

There was a mischievous look in her face. Chihiro may look like she's your typical bubbly popular girl.. but she's a scheming bitch.