33:

Cameron

" I thought you're going to do inventory "

" Change of plans. Do me instead. "

I was slammed against the wall by Bailey. She put her arms around my neck and crashed her lips in mine.

Damn it.. I wonder if she even locked the door. Hindi pa tapos yung class namin but I ended up going the gym's storage room with her.

Why must teenagers be horny all the time? My mind detest this set up but it's too late, I found myself kissing Bailey back.

My hands traveled down her waist. Even with her cheerleader uniform still on, I can feel the heat on her skin.

" You finally gave in. " she nibbled my bottom lip and left a couple of wet smack on it." What a tough nut to crack. "

I twirled her body so that she's leaning against the wall this time. I unzipped her uniform and pulled it down to her knees.

As soon I got the image of her breast, my mind gone haywire.

Calm down, Cameron. It's just boobs. You have one of those, you idiot. It's just that hers were perky and bigger and yours is flat and uhh flat.

My face feels hot and how I sweat right now at this momemt was nothing compared when I did those stupid long jumps that the teacher asked me to do. Bailey chuckled as she grabbed both of my hands and put it in her perfect mounted boobs.

Boobs. See? I even sound a horny teenager.

" You're such a virgin, Cameron. " she guided my hands and pressed it to cop a feel on her.

AHHHHH!!! IT'S SOFT!!

" W-wow. " tinanggal ko yung hawak ko sa kaniya at tinignan ang mga kamay ko. That was my first time holding boobs.

A surge of excitement run through my body.

" I know that you're amazed but please let's get a move on, okay? I'm not letting you go away when you already made me hot and bothered. "

She kissed my jaw as it she traced it along to my neck. She was sucking on it a bit hard but i'm not complaining. I unhooked her bra and filled my hands with her breast.

I lowered my head down and did the same sucking movement on her left. It was pure bliss. I don't know if I'm doing it right but i hope her moaning my name was a good sign.

" C-cameron.. You're driving me crazy"

Her British accent was so thick that it became a turn on for me. I never expected that making out was this so fun. I have fantasized about this before, not gonna lie, but the thought of doing these kind of stuff with arguably the most hottest girl in school is bonkers.

I was doing my best to suck and lick and I swear to god if someone ever dared to mess this moment I'm going to be balls deep mad—

" Cameron! I need your help— ooh, look what we have here. "

The sound of a photo being take echoed inside my head. My sweat is cold and my heart is drumming inside my chest. I turned around and saw a familiar face of a devil called Chihiro.

God fucking dammit.

Bailey groaned loudly and picked up her cheerleader uniform and bra to make herself decent.

I can't help but to let out a whimper nung nagbihis na siya.

" Way to ruin the moment, Chihiro. " Bailey looks dissatisfied. She crossed her arms as she sat on a nearby chair. " I was in the middle of getting fucked and you have the audacity to be here. I think I never hated you more after you did act of treason. "