59:

( Author's Note: Please play the song When You Sleep by Bloody Valentine after you finished reading the last chapter. This song actually is the inspiration why I wrote this story and I feel like it deserved to be as the sound track for the ending. Thank you! )

***

Lucia

I tried as much as possible to enjoy the three remaining days I have here in this house.

I was probably being sentimental when my brain dictated that everything needs to be perfect, memorable before I leave.

Madami akong nilagay sa listahan ko on how to spend my days but I threw it out eventually.

You can't just plan for the good memories.It just comes along naturally like every great things do.

The me who wanted everything to be perfect would never know that the best three days of my life will happen inside a home that resided the people I love.

Inisip ko bago ako umalis, I made it to a priority to ask Yaya Dalia to teach me some of my favorite dish that she cooked for us. I just thought na maybe I could cook it for my Mom and her new family pag dating ko sa California.

And besides I don't thank enough Yaya Dalia for cooking us delicious food everyday. What better way to appreciate the food she makes by asking her to teach it to me?

Sabi pa nga niya sa akin habang tinuturuan niya ako mag-luto ng authentic Caldereta, ang pinaka mahalaga daw sa pagluluto ay yung thought and love that goes in to your food for the people you're making it for.

She said that she loved cooking for people she loves that's why she never cooked a bad dish in her entire life.

Yaya Dalia doesn't have a living relative but just recently, it turns out may mga pamangkin pala siya. She poured her life taking care of Cameron and somehow siguro she thinks of her as her own daughter or something like that.

Aside from learning new dishes to cook, Chihiro and Bobby even payed me a visit on the second day.

Nagulat nga ako ng nakita ko silang bumaba sa iisang sasakyan.

Knowing Chihiro, she always does her best to avoid Bobby at all cost, pero ngayon magkasama na silang dalawa.

That's a development for sure.

We played UNO at Cameron's room, drank some cocktails, and watched movies. Basically we had a Girl's get together, even though Bobby is a guy, he fitted perfectly with us.

Although, when we were playing UNO, sobrang nasira yung eardrums ang pag-aaway ni Cameron at ni Chihiro. They were both plotting against each other kaya naman evident ang schemes at betrayal sa loob ng iisang kwarto.

I'd like to think na ako ang katapat ni Cameron, but it's Chihiro, honestly. She maybe your sweet, bubbly girl pero kung itatapat mo siya sa pagiging rude at skeptic ni Cameron, para silang tubig at langis when they clash together.

Bobby and I were trying to calm down the two of them, pero yung mga monologue at sagutan ni Cameron at ni Chihiro ay hindi na pang PG 13. It's not your family friendly game of UNO anymore kundi, isang heated episode ng Yugioh.

It was fun until the two of them had to leave. Hinatid namin hanggang gate yung dalawa, pero Bobby started sobbing like a kid.

The three of us had to console him kasi mukhang hindi siya titigil sa pag-iyak any time soon.

Bobby is such a sweetheart. Sabi niya sa akin he would be really sad kapag umalis na ako.

He cried and I quoted " I've never had friends before and this is the first time I felt the pain of saying goodbye to a friend."