46:

(See Naomi's photo above)

Naomi

When Cameron and I became friends, she always frequents to my house. She rarely goes inside even if my parents and I insist that we talk there or make our projects if we had one, but she would always decline the offer and preferred taking walks outside.

Back then, Cameron seems to be deeply troubled. Our teachers worries a lot about her performance in our school and some of our classmates would talk behind her back, speculating about how Cameron got her bruises and why she acts that way.

As her friend, it was hard for me to see her being the center attention for a completely different reason, but I was somehow relieved that ever since we became classmates during the 8th grade, i never got separated from her. I thought that time if she's with me, I can help her.

Cameron can be a bit of a snob and she teased me about being the  goody two shoes of our class. She would always ask me why I like being the perfect good girl and honestly I don't have the answer for that either. I didn't take any offense and it's quite refreshing that she's opening up to me.

One thing she always does was attending the first subject in the last minute. Sobrang
pinapagalitan siya ng teacher namin everyday because of that. Until one day, Cameron asked me how do I managed my time because I always seems to be on time in everything. Sabi pa nga niya sa akin, 24 hours is not enough for the things she wanted to do in a day, kaya the fact that I am always organized and get things done baffles her.

Mali siya sa inaakala niya sa akin. I always had bad timing that's why I always put things in a schedule.

Cameron changed a lot ever since her cousin, Lucia started living with them. She seems more responsible, calm and less lonely when Lucia came. They really get along well.

To be honest, at first, I felt jealous for some time with Lucia, because back then, I was the one Cameron always relied in to. But I realized that having someone other than me understand Cameron is a good thing.

It was nice knowing someone who knows Cameron as a kind person, and gentle to the things treasures the most. She's just too shy to admit it herself, but she really is a good person.

" You've gotten so big, Timmy. " Cameron patted Timmy's head. They look excited to see each other. It's been months din kasi.

" He turned one years old last month or is it 7 years old in dog years? " i wondered as I pet my dog.

Cameron took Timothy's leash as we walk him together. I looked at Cameron's smiling face. How I wish she smiled more. It looks really good on her.

Napansin ko lang ngayon na may suot-suot siyang necklace ngayon. She's not the type of girl who accessorize kaya naman medyo agaw-pansin ito sa akin.

" Your necklace looks nice. " I told her. She looked down to her chest and smiled fondly while looking at it.

" Lucia gave it to me as a Christmas present. " she lifted her necklace so that I can get a better look at it. " It's Gucci. Do you know how much this thing cost? Dang, if I only had that kind of money, I would buy a whole fridge for my room. "

Napatawa ako sa sinabi niya. Cameron always loved food. " Did you get her anything in return? "

" Uhh.. No... I'll buy something for her when she gets back. "