9:

Lucia

I don't see why am I inside the guidance office once again. Katulad nga ng sinabi ko, after that incident, they made sure that they checked up on us. But it's been a week now.

Why am i still here?

Oh god.

You see, our guidance counsellor is a fresh grad. I think she's about 23 of 24 years old and she's really pretty, if i do say so myself.

Pero this bitch, simula nung one week cosultation namin sa kaniya , it had been nothing but a pain in my ass! I think i was not given the treatment that everyone had!

You see, despite all her redeeming qualities, Ms. Tolentino is a hopeless romantic.

Wala kaming ibang pinagusapan maliban na lang sa mga failed escaped niya towards getting the ideal love.

Why is she so desperate in the first place?

" Ah, Lucia! Good thing you're here on time! "

" Why am i here again? "

She was walking around her office while drinking her coffee from Starbucks. Sinusundan ko siya ng tingin pero unti-unti na akong nahihilo dahil sa kaniya.

" Uhh. Can you sit down? Alam ko that the caffeine might be kicking in right now but i cant have you loitering around your office, even if it's yours, I have to be somewhere, you know? "

" I'm sorry. Let's talk na. " she sat down on her seat, finally. " You must be raring to go home, huh? "

I rolled my eyes instinctively. Hindi ko naman sinasadya pero nagawa ko na siya, kahit na alam ko there's a chance of me getting in to trouble by doing that.

But we're talking about Ms. Tolentino.

She told me her life story in a span of one week and i think it's safe to say that she's a doormat.

" I swear to god, Ms. Tolentino, if this about getting a boyfriend, I'll say this one last time, You're young and you're pretty if you played your cards right then you'll probably get a boyfriend. " napahilot na lang ako sa sentido ko. Nastrestress ako sa kaniya. Gusto ko na talaga umuwi.

" Aww, that's so sweet of you to say Lucia. " she wiped a tear from her eyes and smiled fondly at me. What in the actual fuck?

" But i didn't call you to talk about that. It's about your cousin, actually. "

Ugh. It's Cameron again.

I took her coffee from her table and drink reasonable amount of it. She looked surprised when i did that.

" Look, i need this if you want to talk about that idiot. " sabi ko sa kaniya at binalik ang kape sa table niya. " What of her? Please make it quick. "

She nodded and took some hand outs from her table at binigay ito sa akin. " These are assignments i gave to Cameron. Para siyang journal, actually. I asked her to come here after school pero mukhang hindi siya pupunta for the nth time. "

" Is this supposed to make her feel better? And how did you know that I am Cameron's cousin? I haven't told you anything about myself. " tanong ko siya. Nilagay ko sa file case yung hand outs ko para di siya mawala at magusot.

" Alam naman siguro ng buong campus na pinsan mo si Cameron. "

" I'm ruined before i knew it. " i sighed in defeat.

" Anyway, I'm pretty concerned about her. Are you aware that she's being... you know... been chaotic more than usual these past few days. May nasasabi ba siya sayo? "