37:

(See Chihiro's photo above)

Lucia

There's something weird about Chihiro. She's been acting like she's running away from someone.

But with Chihiro's background, I doubt that receiving threats from her father's enemies in politics is a new thing for her.

Come on, don't think like that.Now I'm just worried about her?!

Stop overthinking Lucia. Maybe it's a normal problem like every teenager have.

I was waiting for her in our usual seat in the cafeteria. She told me that I should head first kasi may hahanapin siya.

That's another weird thing she's been doing lately. Nawawala daw kas yung phone niya bago siya pumasok.Napaka scatterbrain niya ngayon, but she's normally organized and knows where she puts her lip gloss, pads and stuff like that.

" Why are you scrunching your face, you look ugly. " said the girl who sat beside me.

I punched her arm but she didn't even budge. The other day she told me that I am beutiful pero ngayon she's being a big jerk by calling me ugly.

" Sometimes, I fantasize about choking you in your sleep. " i hissed at her.

" Kinky. "

I punched her again. This time, mukhang nasaktan na siya. It's best to just ignore her habang mumakain at nag scroscroll sa twitter. Ang dami kong followers from our school pero i pick only those who don't tweet problematic content.

Ang dami ba naman na mga social justice warrior sa twitter pero wala naman talaga naiiambag sa lipunan.

" Lucia. "

Ugh. There she goes again, messing my hair. But it's okay. Just ignore her and she will feel discouraged at any time now.

" Lucia! "

Cameron, you stupid idiot.

" Luciaaaa! "

She stared shaking me and I almost fell out of my seat. I grabbed her shoulders to avoid myself from losing balance and ended up wrapping my arms around her to return to my sitting position.

" Goddamit, Cameron! Nakakainis ka na! " i shouted at her. " Isusumbong talaga kita kay Tita! "

I thought she was going to act all defensive like she always does, but instead she was looking away, blushing.

My mind registered what we looked like and I quickly detached myself from her.

" Wow, right in front my salad. " Chihiro was already in our table. Hindi ko siya napansin. " Flirting in a sea of people. You guys got guts. "

" Shut up, Chihiro. " i snapped back.

" Yeah, shut up. " Cameron followed.

" Where have you been? Nahanap mo na ba phone mo? " i asked her.

" I haven't found it yet but I could always buy a new one naman. " she trailed off. " Although, if someone managed to hack my phone, baka makita nila nudes ko. "

" That's disgusting. " Cameron frowned.

Chihiro finger guns Cameron and laughed. She doesn't look bothered at all losing her phone and whatnot but I swear there's something more about her acting like this.

" Good Lord, I finally found you. "

A guy with brown hair, was standing behind Chihiro. Wait, isn't he the one I saw in the country club? The one who's been looking at Chihiro the entire time that we were there?