EXTRA CHAPTER: THE KITTY WAGON AGENDA

Her love for control and order started when Koko turned 7 years old.

She held a full blown party at her house to celebrate her birthday. Noong panahon na iyon, Koko was still the sweet, and adorable child that every parents coddled. She was always saying "po" and "opo" to her elderlies kahit na english speaking ito. Koko would always start her sentence with english and ends it with the honorific.

Adults found it unique and endearing but kids her age thought it was weird.

Excited si Koko tumanggap ng mga regalo sa kaniya. It was one of the reason why she always looked forward for her birthday.

Her family is rich. Like really rich. Maraming bata na kasing edad niya ang dumalo sa birthday party niya pero she didn't know any of them. That was the weird part.

She tried to be friends with her classmates but they naturally stay away from her. Hindi naman siya pangit, at sa panahon na iyon ay hindi pa naman siya isang fully realized HEATHER CHANDLER.

As she was about to blow her birthday candle, she paused and watch the kids who was seating with her.

They were not even looking at Koko whose about to partake in a milestone of her life. They were either eating already or complaining to their parents why they don't get to blow the candle.

Ang tanging bumati lang sa kaniya ay ang mga magulang ng mga bata na hindi niya rin naman kilala.

When she finished blowing her candle, the kids flee the table and went to play with each other except her.

Koko was left alone. Even her Mom and Dad left her to have a couple of drinks with their friends.

Something inside her just snapped. Lalo na nung nakita niya na may malaking butas yung custom made Barbie cake niya. The hole was big as a child's fist.

" Who the fuck— " A seven year old Koko thought to herself. It was also the first time she said a bad word even though it did not escape her mouth.

From that day, Koko lost it. She decided that if people don't focus on her, then she would make them.

And how would she achieve that? She has to control EVERYTHING.

" Happy birthday, Koko. The Mac n'cheese taste good. "

Hindi napansin ni Koko na may natitira pa pa na bata ang naiwan kasama siya. The girl had very long hair, has fringes that almost covered her eyes, and a very sweet voice. The kid flashed her toothy smile, maybe not toothy, because she have two missing teeth.

But it was nice of her to greet her Happy birthday. She was the first.

From that day on, Koko and Cameron became friends.

She often invite Cameron to her house and play dress up with her. Noong panahon na iyon, Koko was much taller than Cameron. She acted like the big sister while Cameron was the younger one.

Cameron is especially fond of Koko's old golden retriver named, Sasha. Lagi nila kasama mag laro ito. Gusto rin ni Cameron ang mga koi na alaga ng pamilya ni Koko. She would stare at it for hours and not talk at Koko at all kahit magkasama silang dalawa.

Koko didn't mind that she only had one friend. Masaya na siya. Hindi naman kasama sa plano niya to be liked by everyone. She just needs one friend that would stay by her side and that was enough for her.

Little did she know, their friendship would end when they both became junior high school students.

Cameron would not go to her house nor talk to her if they passed each other on the hallway.