Prologue

Narrator's pov:

This is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, son of Stoick the Vast, the first viking to ride a Night Fury who was named Toothless. He is the leader of the dragon riders on an outpost they call Dragon's Edge. He defeated the Red Death at the age of fifteen and lost his left leg in the process. (Is it the Red Death or Green Death? Please let me know in the comments). Until one day, things were about to change for Hiccup.

It was the first day of summer on Dragon's Edge, Hiccup and Toothless were taking a flight around the island "After a few months of dealing with the hunters, I can finally relax." Hiccup said to Toothless. Unfortunately, not everyone can exactly get their wish and some should be careful of what they wish for or things will change.

After a lap around the island, Hiccup and Toothless head to the clubhouse where Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Heather, Ruffnut and Tuffnut were waiting for him. The gang were having lunch when suddenly a terrible terror came flying in with a note attached to its leg. It crashed into Toothless and gave him an innocent look. Hiccup got up from his seat and pulled off the note from the terror's leg and read the note.

Hiccup,

I need you to come back to Berk, today. I have to talk to you about something and I want you to be ok with what I 'm suggest.

Signed, Stoick

'I wonder what my dad meant?' Hiccup thought. But he knew he had to follow his dad's orders otherwise who knows how long Stoick will be mad at him. "Come on gang, we're heading to Berk." he said to the others. The riders weren't sure why but then did know one thing, when the chief asks for their help they have to answer. "Hiccup, are you sure it's a good idea to leave the Edge unguarded?" asked Snotlout. " I hate to say it but Snotlout's right, remember what happened when the hunters invaded the edge for the Dragon Eye." answered Astrid. "Of course I remembered, which his why I'm leaving Fishlegs, Heather, and the twins in charge until I get back." explained Hiccup.

After a few hours riding on the back of their dragons, they finally arrived at Berk. Hiccup, Astrid, and Snotlout landed in front of Gobber's shop. "There you are Hiccup! Your father is waiting for you at the house." Gobber explained to Hiccup. "Thanks, do you know what he wants to tell me?" Hiccup asked. "Unfortunately, Stoick wouldn't tell me anything. Whatever it is you might want to hurry before he drags you there himself." said Gobber.

Hiccup had Astrid and Snotlout wait with Gobber til he gets back from his dad. He and Toothless walked into the house, only to find Stoick waiting for their arrival.

Stoick: "Son, we need to talk."

Hiccup: "OK, what's going on?"

Stoick: "I'm having you leave for the rest of summer."

Hiccup: "To where?"

Stoick: "A summer camp."

Hiccup: "SUMMER CAMP?! Dad, I can't leave Dragon's Edge or the gang."

Stoick: "I'm sorry son, but I've already signed you up."

Hiccup: (Groans) "Fine I'll go. When am I suppose to leave?"

Stoick: "In a few hours."

Hiccup: "Can I bring Toothless with me?"

Stoick: "Very well, go tell the other riders that your leaving."

Hiccup's pov:

I still can't believe my dad signed me up for some summer camp, when the others hear this I just know they'll be devastated. But I can't do anything about this, I told Astrid to send a note to the others on Dragon's Edge so I can break the news to them all. Soon Fishlegs, Heather, and the twins had arrived. 'I don't think they'll go for it.' I thought.

Fishlegs: "What is it Hiccup?" 

Hiccup: "Well, I'm going to summer camp for the entire summer." 

The riders (except Heather) gasped 

Snotlout: "Heather, why aren't you surprised?"

Heather: "Dagur told me that he was going as well so I'm looking after our island while he's away."

Hiccup: "I didn't know Dagur goes to a summer camp."

Heather: "You'd be surprised. I think you might be in the same camp as him."

Hiccup: (Sarcastic) "Just my luck."

Astrid: "How long will you be gone?"

Hiccup: "The whole summer. Also while I'm gone, I'm leaving Astrid in charge of the Edge."

I had the gang say their goodbyes, grab my belongings and flew off to where this summer camp may be. Who knows, maybe I might make some new friends. 

This changes everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, So the first chapter is up. Also I'm adding Dagur from RTTE and Anya from Anastasia. Also Anya and Dagur our in love with each other in this story, I hope you like this idea. Please let me know in the comments and have a great day. Just a heads up, this chapter goes out to @Shell-Shell4, my first reader. Also the next chapter will be out on June 14.