Chapter 6: Summer Love

Hiccup's pov:

Jack, Puss and I were leaving our cabin until we saw the main cabin decorated for some reason "What's going on?" I asked. "The decorations are for the annual summer dance." answered Puss. I got a little confused "What's the annual summer dance?" I asked. Puss's whiskers began to twitch when I asked about the summer dance "Don't mind Puss. The annual summer dance is where on the first week of summer the camp has a dance to introduce new campers and to have fun. Plus at midnight, Merlin and Fairy Godmother get to announce which couple gets lead the waltz." explained Jack. I noticed Merida using her bow and arrow to launch up decorations outside and another girl helping Flynn asking Rapunzel to the dance.

Hiccup: "Who is that?"

Jack: "Oh, that's Snow White. She's the Summer Dance Cupid."

Hiccup: "Summer Dance Cupid?"

Jack: "She helps guys ask their dates to the dance. And I should know, she help me to ask Elsa to the dance last summer."

Puss: "And me with Dulcinea."

Jack: " Who knows? She could help you ask Merida to the dance."

Hiccup: "Oh no, we're just friends."

Puss: "That's what Dagur said about him liking Anya and look what happened to them."

Hiccup: " Who's Anya?"

Jack: " Princess Anastasia or Anya as we call her is the last Romanov heir and Dagur's girlfriend."

Hiccup: "Huh? Dagur never told me that he has a girlfriend."

Jack: "Speaking of Dagur and Anya, here they come now."

Dagur came walking to us with his girlfriend Anya. She wore a light blue dress with her hair up in a ponytail that was tied with a yellow ribbon. "I take it Snow used her magic touch on you two." said Puss. "I guess you could say that." explained Anya. Dagur turns to me "I haven't introduce you two yet. Anya this is Hiccup, he's a friend of mine. And Hiccup, this is Anya, she's the love of my life." Dagur introduced us. I shock Anya's hand "Nice to meet you Hiccup." she said to me. "Nice to meet you too Anya." I said. Anya began telling me that Merida was hopping that I ask her to the dance and that was when I started to blush.

Jack's pov:

After talking to Dagur, I decided to give Hiccup a little boost into getting him to ask Merida to the dance but first I had to ask Elsa to the dance. I already sent her a note to meet me here in the clearing and now it was time. I created small ice crystals in the shape of a heart that floated around Elsa as she arrived. Next, I created a crystal rose and handed it to her "Would you be my date for the dance?" I asked. "I would love to." she said.

Yes! It worked! Now to help Hiccup and I know just the person to help. I found Snow White in the woods with Belle and Beast. 'Another arrow shot by the Dance Cupid.' I thought. I walked up to Snow and she got a little startled.

Snow White: "Oh Jack! Sorry about that."

Jack: "That's alright. Listen I need a favor."

Snow White: "Sure. What's the love-1-1?"

Jack: "My friend Hiccup, he wants to ask Merida to the dance but he's a little nervous. So I was wondering if you could use your magic touch to help him?"

Snow White: "Of course, I would love to help. But I'm gonna need you to help as well."

Jack: "What do you want me to do?"

Snow White: "I need you to get Hiccup and tell him to head for the Hall of Heroes."

Jack: "Way ahead of you!"