Chapter 19: Desendants Meets Disneyworks Part 1

Hiccup's pov:

This afternoon I took Merida on a small flight on Toothless for our third date "This is a wonderful view." said Merida. I had Toothless land by the lake so I can give Merida a gift, I pulled out a emerald necklace and I put it on Merida "It's beautiful." she said. "I made it for you. And remember the pearl you gave me? I made it into a necklace so I'll always have a piece of you with me no matter where I go." I explained. Merida couldn't help but smile and blushes, we both soon leaned in for a kiss but it was interrupted by something strange.

Something came crashing down into the forest "What was that?" Merida asked

Something came crashing down into the forest "What was that?" Merida asked. "I'm not sure but I think we should check it out." I said as we headed into the forest. We found the source of the crash, there were four kids laying on ground and unconscious. One of them wore all purple with lavender hair, one wore all dark blue with blue hair and a crown with a red heart in the middle, one was dressed like a thief with brown hair and a black hat, the last one was dressed in black, white and red with white hair like Jacks. "Where do you think they came from?" Merida asked.

(Earlier that day)

Mal's pov:

Being a lady of the court isn't so bad but it can be stressful, I'm luckily that I have great friends and a great boyfriend. Evie and Ben were getting a limo ready to go to the Isle of the Lost, you want to know why? Once a month on Auradon, to have more VKs to be living in there Evie, Jay, Carlos and I head to the Isle for VK day a special day for us to pick some new VKs to come to Auradon.

Ben is the new king of Auradon and he decided that us children on the Isle of the Lost will be given chance to live in Auradon. My friends and I were the most rotten villains on the Isle but after coming to Auradon and stopping my mother, we realized that we can be good. Evie helps the auradon girls by creating their dresses. Jay puts his skills in fencing and tourney practices with Carlos. And Carlos is no longer afraid of dogs and hangs out with Dude, the campus dog. As for me, I finally got rid of my spell book and I'm Ben's girlfriend.

Anyway, Evie texted me and told me that the limo was ready to go. I found Jay and Carlos and let them know it was time to head to the Isle. Ben gave us the remote that opens to barrier to the Isle and we headed to the Isle "Ready to pick the new VKs?" I asked. "I already know who I'm picking." said Evie. I knew she was talking about Dizzy the daughter of Drizella, those two are like sisters. Dizzy here was the one who did my hair on the Isle and helped us deal with Uma the daughter of Ursula. We arrived at the Isle, here we always say it's good to be bad.

(A/N: This is the new music video of the new Descendants 3 song Good to be Bad. Please do tell me who your favorite Vk is. For me I love Mal.)