Chapter 60: Saving Happy Endings/Final Battle Part 3

Hiccup's pov:

Maleficent had appeared in the secret part of the library along with the rest of the villains and some of Carmen's enemies as well. We were shocked but not as shocked as Carmen when she saw someone close to her "Coach Brunt." she said. Coach Brunt was like a mother figure to Carmen but after finding out the truth on VILE, she left the only family she knew. "What do you want Maleficent?" asked Fairy Godmother. Maleficent wanted to get her revenge on every last one of us which we all know will fail.

Suddenly, she conjured up a strange storm but then with a flash of lighting, Merlin and Fairy Godmother had turned to stone "What did you do to them?!" shouted Aurora. "Just a little stone spell. And now you all will join them as well!" she shouted. With a flash of more lightening, almost everyone was turned to stone except for me, Dagur, Flynn, Ursula, Jack, Dr Facilier, Carmen, Viggo, Anya, Ethan, Benny, Rory and Erica. Maleficent tried to turn Anya to stone but it didn't work then Dr Facilier and Ursula hold the villains back while the rest of us escaped.

We ran into the forest but this wouldn't last long "Hang on, I have one of North's snow globes that can transport us somewhere else." said Jack. But before he could use it the spell had hit him along with Benny, Ethan and Viggo. Benny dropped his spell book, Rory found the spell that Maleficent used. The spell is used to turn the enemy that they wish to get rid of "But when the spell hit me, I didn't turn to stone." said Anya. "According to the spell, the only way for the spell to travel is the lightening of a Skrill. Since your lightning is from a Skrill as well, the spell won't work on you or Dagur." explained Rory.

Flynn gave Dagur the snow globe and told him to get me and Anya far away from here while he, Rory, Carmen and Erica grab reinforcements. I didn't like running away but Dagur and Anya had transported us to Dragons Edge plus Heather was there as well. "Heather, What are you doing her?" asked Dagur. Heather explained that Maleficent's spell had spreaded across to other kingdom including Berserker Island. The people were hiding in the caves below the island so their safe.

Suddenly there was a loud rumbling sound coming from the forest "What was that?" asked Anya. "Whatever it is, it's heading this way. Heather, Anya and I will go check it out.  Hiccup, I want you and Toothless to stay here." said Dagur. I didn't like being the one who needs protection but I didn't have a choice. The others left while I stayed behind with Toothless but then I saw two figures approach me "That was fast." I said, thinking it was Dagur and the others. However, it wasn't them "Looks like we just might have our magic tonight." one of them said while holding a sack.

I tried to run but my leg got caught on a piece of wood. Toothless rushed over to me but then we both heard the two men groan in pain "Hiccup!" a voice called out. I slowly got up and walked over but only to find my fake father Stoick there with the two men on the ground. He rushed over to me, holding me in his arms and seeing if I was hurt "How did you...?" "I came to see if you came back but then I saw these men try to take you and stopped them. Lets go before they wake up." said Stoick. I got on Toothless but not before looking back at the edge "Dagur, where are you?" I said softly.

Dagur's pov:

I was worried about leaving Hiccup behind but we have to keep him safe "Don't worry Dagur, he'll be fine. He has Toothless with him." said Anya. We landed to where the rumbling was coming from and to our surprise it was Pitch Black, Gothel and Hans. Pitch had Flynn, Rory, Erica and Carmen in his black sand "Let them go!" shouted Heather. Gothel tried to use the spell on us but it didn't work "How is that possible?!" she asked. Anya and I combined our powers together which blasted all three of them away and let our friends go.

Flynn: "Thanks guys."

Anya: "I thought you were getting help. How did Pitch Black get you?"

Rory: "He grabbed us when we went to find Rumpelstiltskin."