Chapter 53: An Agrabah Wedding Mishap

Hiccup's pov:

I still could not believe that Viggo is my birth father, but I still don't believe him. At least not after Fairy Godmother used her magic to see if Viggo was telling the true and he wasn't lying. I was very shocked that this was true, my face went pale and I passed out. The last thing I remembered was Viggo calling my name and holding me in his arms. Everything soon became black but I could feel him still holding onto me.

I woke up a few hours later in my own cabin with a wet cloth on my forehead "What happened?" I asked. I looked around the cabin but no one was there so I got up and headed outside but the strangest thing was the Aladdin, Jack, Tuffnut, Naveen, Eric, Kristoff, Flynn and Viggo were at the edge of the forest. Turns out the girls hadn't return from their trip in the forest "You sure we'll find them Aladdin?" asked Naveen. "Relax, it will be fine. As long as we don't get into any trouble." said Aladdin.

But before I could speak something transported us from camp all the way into the desert "Seriously?! I hate the heat! Where are we?" asked Jack. "We're in Agrabah, my home." answered Aladdin. We stared at Aladdin because he looked completely different "Talk about a whole new look." joked Flynn. Aladdin took us through the marketplace which was pretty amazing even Abu was here.

But then the palace guards showed up and they looked pretty mad, they grabbed Aladdin by the shirt "It's the dungen for you and your friends." the leader said. Aladdin got free from his grip and we ran as they chased us "What did you do to make them mad?" I asked. "Nothing! Listen, Abu will lead Hiccup, Tuffnut, Kristoff, Viggo, Eric and Naveen down the back alley while Flynn, Jack and I distract the guards." Aladdin explained.

Aladdin:

Gotta keep
One jump ahead of the breadline
One swing ahead of the sword
I steal only what I can't afford
And that's everything!

One jump ahead of the lawmen
That's all, and that's no joke
These guys don't appreciate I'm broke

Guards:

Riffraff!
Street rat!
Scoundrel!

Jack:

Take that!
Try a different tact, guys

Guards:

Rip him open
'Round the back, guys

Aladdin:

I can take a hint
Gotta face the facts
Could really use a friend or two

SCHOOL GIRLS:

Huh?

Oh, it's sad, Aladdin's hit the bottom

He's become a one-man rise in crime

TEACHER:
I'd blame parents except he hasn't got 'em

Aladdin:
Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat
Tell you all about it when I got the time

Flynn:

One jump ahead of the slowpokes
One skip ahead of my doom
Next time gonna use a nom de plume

Jack:

One jump ahead of the hitmen
One hit ahead of the flock
I think I'll take a stroll around the block