Chapter 1: Arrival

Hiccup's pov:

(A few hours later)

After riding on Toothless for hours, we finally found the place were people were heading to camp "Well bud, this looks like a new adventure for us." I said as we landed. The docks were crowded with so many people, some were either princesses, princes, or emperors while others were animals, adventurers, or trolls. "And here I thought trolls weren't real." I said to myself. This camp might not be a bad idea, except I'm starting to regret thinking that.

As I walked around the docks I accidentally bumped into another boy who was an emperor and made him spill his drink all over himself. "Oh, are you kidding me?!" he shouted. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there." I apologized. He stared at me as if I was made of stone, until he spoke to me in a cruel voice "Next time like where your going! Um." "H-Hiccup Haddock." I answered. He started to laugh at my name "Are you seriously named after the runt of the litter?!" he asked. I just nodded and waited for him to stop laughing "Well Hiccup, the name is Kuzco, Emperor Kuzco. And the next time you walk into me, you'll pay the price, got it?" he threatened.

I was too scared to answer him, Kuzco grew impatient with me and shoved me down to the ground. "Stay down and live, worm." he said cruelly. Suddenly some other boy with a monkey perching on his left shoulder leaped in between us "Hey! If I was rich as you I could afford some manners." he said to Kuzco. Kuzco was stud with angry "I'll teach you some manners!" he shouted." "Hey Abu, looks like the spoiled prince here has more than one spell on him." the boy says to his monkey. Kuzco was about to open his mouth but then decided not to start something with this boy "I'll get you next time, runt." he said then walked off.

I don't know who this guy was but I think he is someone I can trust here at camp "Thank you." I said. "Anytime, besides I wasn't gonna let Mr. 'Royal Pain' bug another person. Here let me help you up." he said as he reach out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to my feet, he also helped pick up my stuff.

Hiccup: "Thanks for the help."

Aladdin: "No problem. I'm Aladdin but my friends call me Al. And this here is Abu, my partner."

Hiccup: "Nice to meet you Aladdin. I'm Hiccup. Go ahead and laugh."

Aladdin: "Why would I laugh?"

Hiccup: "Because of my name. I'm always being teased, mocked, or treated terrible by other people."

Aladdin: "Well it looks like we have something in common."

Hiccup: "What do you mean?"

Aladdin: "I grew up in the streets of Agrabah. I barely remember my father, my mother died when I was a kid, and its just been me and Abu for a while. I was known as a street rat..."

Hiccup: "Street rat?"

Aladdin: "It's a fancy name for a thief. I only stole food for survival until I decided to use my skills for good."

Hiccup: "How did you do that?"

Aladdin: "I'll tell you later. Come on, I want to introduce you to some friends of mine."

Aladdin's pov:

I had Hiccup follow me to a few friends of mine "I'll introduce you to them on the boat." I said to Hiccup. "Wait, what boat?" he asked. I didn't need to answer because the boat was already here "Never mind." he said. Each person walked up the ramp and to the front deck of the boat. I led Hiccup to four of my friends who were looking for me. But I think one of them might know Hiccup for some reason.

Aladdin: "Guys, this is Hiccup, he's new to camp."

Moses: "Nice to meet you Hiccup. I'm Moses, the leader of the Hebrews of Egypt."