Chapter 60: Saving Happy Endings/Final Battle Part 1

Hiccup's pov:

Merlin and Fairy Godmother had called everyone to the library but this time we were all in a different section which looked liked roots from a giant tree. Fairy Godmother explained that each of the books here were our own tales and even some from the past or from camp. Most of us were curious to see each other tales "Pick out whatever book you want but be careful they can be trick to catch." said Merlin. Some of us were wondering what that meant but everyone was already finding the books.

I grabbed one off the shelf but then when I opened it, a snowball hit me in the face "I gonna guess that this is either Jack's story or Elsa's." I said. "I guess we forgot to mention that some of the books might have a few surprises." said Merlin. Everyone was getting so many surprises but I would say the funniest one so far was when Snotlout got covered in chocolate sauce. Which turned out to be Vanellope's story "Talk about sweet justice." joked Jack. That left us all laughing hard.

I was still looking at the books and some were pretty interesting but not before getting a flowers launched at me "That's for telling me to pick that book." said Snotlout. "And here I thought there wasn't going to be any dessert." someone joked. Most of us turned to the direction of the voice and it was none other than Carmen Sandiego and her friends. We haven't seen Carmen in awhile after the Tigress theft a few months back. The others riders were pretty confused about who she was plus Carmen didn't just come back for a visit.

Tuffnut: "You going to introduce the rest of us?"

Jack: "Everyone meet Carmen Sandiego, Ivy and Zack."

Carmen: "You can just call me Carmen."

Hiccup: "These would be the other dragon riders."

Snotlout: "I'm..."

Carmen: "Snotlout. The one who rides a nightmare and is pretty much full of himself."

Flynn: "Woah, she got his personality right."

Fishleg: "How did she...?"

Carmen: "Astrid told me all about you guys. which makes you Fishlegs, the second smart one and the gronkle rider."

Fishlegs: "Correct."

Carmen: "And that makes them Ruffnut and Tuffnut, the twin tricksters and riders of a Zippleback."

Ruffnut: "That's right."

Dr Facilier: "Impressive."

Carmen: "Thanks."

Rapunzel: "What brings you back here Carmen?"

Carmen: "Well, we were going to just visit but then we overheard someone named Maleficent saying that she was going to sent four villains into the camp stories and change them so the villains get their happy ending and the heroes would pay the price."

(Jiminy Cricket came floating down)

Jiminy Cricket: "Maleficent is doing what?!"

Zack: "She said that she is ruining the happy endings in four stories."

Jiminy Cricket: "This is not good, this is really not good."

Benny: "I'm sure it's not that bad."

Ursula: "Seriously?! If a heroes story is changed, then a villain can use it to their advantage."

Hiccup: "Ok, we have to find the books that the villains are in and stop them." 

Carmen: "Way headed of you. Player, can you located the books that four of the villains are in?"

Player: "Already found them Red. The four tales belong to Alice, Snow White, Peter Pan and Aladdin."

Ivy: "Whoa. Those villains really hate you guys."

Jack: "You have no idea."

Jiminy Cricket: "I think I have a way to get to them. We just need their books."

Anya: (Holding all four books) "Got them." 

Merida: "How did you already get them?"

Anya: "What can I say? I have a skill for finding items with surprises."

Ursula: "Are thinking of sending them into the tales?"

Jiminy Cricket: "It's the only way. Jack, Tuffnut, Hiccup, Dagur and Zack will take Peter's tale. Anya, Merida, Rapunzel, Elsa and Carmen will take Alice's tale. Belle, Aurora, Ivy, Anna and Cinderella will take Snow White's tale. Finally, Flynn, Miguel, Astrid, Fishlegs and Kristoff will take Aladdin's tale."

Jack: "This is going to be fun."

Viggo: "The rest of us will stay behind in case any villains show up."

Rapunzel: "Besides how hard will this be."

Jiminy then transported all of us into the books that the villains have changed. Jack, Tuffnut, Dagur, Zack and I were now in Neverland or at least what looked like it "Talk about losing your childhood." joked Zack. We then heard Captain Hook's voice coming from inside Skull Rock and followed it. We spotted Peter and Hook on the top of the ship, having a sword fight but this time Peter had grown up and had lost his sword to Hook.

Jack and Dagur then challenged Hook to a duel for the ending page "Come guys! Run that codfish through the gizzard!" shouted Peter. Hook's crew tried to kidnap us but thanks to those sword lessons from my dad we each fought them off. Jack then pushed Hook off of his ship which was where the Tick Tock Croc was waiting for his snack. I saw the ending page and grabbed it then we were all transported back to camp along with Peter who was back to normal "Feels good to be young again."he said. "I wonder how the girls are doing." I asked.

Anna's pov:

After Jiminy transported me, Belle, Aurora, Ivy and Cinderella into Snow White's tale we had to find her and quick before she eats the poison apple. The Evil Queen had a lair inside a giant apple "Talk about being in the Big Apple." joked Ivy. We snuck inside and found Snow White but we were too late, Snow had already eaten the apple and is now in a eternal slumber. The Evil Queen left the room to make another poison apple for the dwarves but in her version there is no prince to wake Snow White up.

We needed a plan and fast "What about the Queen's magic potions? I saw her spell book had a potion to create a prince." said Belle. Aurora and Belle began to create the potion and it worked, Prince Florian had appeared and awakened Snow White. Ivy then grabbed the ending page and we were all transported out of the book along with Prince Florian and Snow White. We still needed Alice and Aladdin's ending pages "I hope Elsa is okay." I said.