Chapter 43 Fashion Passion Part 2

Violet Baudelaire's pov:

Ok so let me bring you up to speed, Giselle and Marinette planned to do a fashion show with Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel, Moana, Merida, me, Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora and Vanellope as models. However, on the night of the show someone left us some sweets in a basket and everyone except me and Merida ate the treats and now the others are asleep. We got the boys to help us but now we have to hurry and fast.

We needed to find the cure for the spell before the show. Hiccup was the only one with magic so he was able to find out what was in those treats. "It turns out that the treats were made by a sleeping potion." said Hiccup. We needed to find out who did this and fast, but that was when I spotted someone spying on us "Stop right there!" I shouted then ran after it. I chased the figure right into the forest until everyone else ran after me and Christopher Robin caught the figure.

The figure wasn't alone, there was somebody else running away which stopped quick when Jack froze their feet into a block of ice. We took off their masks and they were Hans and a guy with a crown on his head. I saw Merida's face which was a face of anger 'She must know that guy with the crown.' I thought. Merida grabbed the boy by the shirt and punched him in the face "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" she shouted.

Violet: "You guys know them?"

Kristoff: "Never trust Hans. He's a snake in the grass."

Jack: "And Kuzco was a original camper but he is a terrible person by teasing other campers and broke Merida's heart."

Hiccup: "You guys were the ones who gave the girls the sweets."

Kuzco: "So, what are you going to do about it runt?"

Merida: "I'd watch what you say or you'll have to answer to us."

Hans: "You guys? Please, you all don't have a mean bone in your bodies."

(Dagur, Erica, Anya and Ariel appear)

Erica: "They won't but we will."

Kuzco: "You think we are scared of a mermaid, a princess with no family, a chief that's crazy and a girl with no powers and is a nobody."

Flynn: "Oh now you're in for it."

Tuffnut: "I'd hate to be them."

Erica: "You listen here you royal pests. If you don't tell us who made those cursed sweets in time for the show or I'll be having my next feast here."

Hans: "There is no feast."

Erica: "I don't mean actual food. I'm a little different from everyone else and I always wondered what royal blood tastes like." (Shows her fangs to Hans and Kuzco)

Anya: "Alright boys, we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

Kuzco: "We'll never talk."

Violet: "You asked for it"

Ariel: "Erica, which one do you want to drain first?"

Erica: "I think I'll take the Southern Isles prince."

Hans: "NO WAIT! I'll tell you who made the potion!"

Merida: "Thought so. Now spill."

Hans: "Queen Grimhilde and Maleficent made the sweets to ruin the show. But it's not a sleeping curse, it's a personally switching spell. It makes them become rotten to the core villains."

Miguel: "And how do you know they work?"

Hans: "We were ordered to kidnap a girl and use her to test the sweets."