Chapter 21: The Pixie Hollow Games

Hiccup's pov:

It's been a week since the pirate battle with our new friends Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben from Auradon. Plus Merlin and Fairy Godmother let us keep our prince or princess gems and since we didn't want to keep holding them Fairy Godmother created rings for the princesses gems and bracelets for the princes gems. This afternoon, Merlin and Fairy Godmother had every camper gathered out on the great lawn. "Today is the pixie hollow games at pixie hollow. For those of you who are new, we will have Tinkerbell explain." Merlin announced.

"Once a year in pixie hollow, Queen Clarion the rule of our home hosts the pixie hollow games. A series of games to see who will become the next season champion. The storm fairies are back to being the reigning champions so Queen Clarion decided to have my friends from camp join us in this years games." Tinkerbelle explained. The games do sound fun but if it's where Tink lives then how do we fit in.

Fairy Godmother explained that the gems have the ability to turn us into fairies but only if we say the words "Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust" but only when we get to pixie hollow. Merlin had Tink use her pixie dust on us to take us to pixie hollow except I told her that I'll be riding Toothless. We followed them through the sky "Hang on guys. Second star to the right, straight on til morning." Peter said as we flew there.

We finally arrived at pixie hollow, the whole place is separated in four seasons "Wow!" I said. "I know right." said Jack. Tink showed us to the training grounds for the games Fairy Godmother had us transform into our fairy forms. (A/N: I'm only showing Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Merida, Hiccup and Jack)

 (A/N: I'm only showing Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Merida, Hiccup and Jack)

Rapunzel as a fairy

Merida as a fairy