Chapter 49: The Future Royals

A/N: This picture was made by VioletReaper5. She is a great artist and be sure to check out her other pictures as well.

Merida's pov:

There was only a few days left of camp, so me, Hiccup, Elsa, Jack, Anya, Dagur, Rapunzel, Flynn, Moana and Tuffnut went out into the woods. We were having the best time but then something weird came out of nowhere, it was a strange blue light "What is that?" Rapunzel asked then tried to touch it. However, when she touch the strange light it began to pull her in "Hang on Rapunzel!" shouted Anya. She tried to pull Rapunzel out but got pulled in then one by one so did us. We then began to float through this strange portal "I wonder where this leads to?" I asked.

We finally landed but we were not at camp, we were somewhere different but the weirdest thing was that we didn't recognize the place. But that wasn't all out of nowhere arrows came flying "Who's firing them?" asked Elsa. Suddenly two people came out, one was dressed in some black armor with a night fury symbol. The other one was dressed in armor like a dress with a skrill symbol. "Who are you?! What are you doing here?" one of them asked. "We're sorry, but we aren't from here," explained Anya.

The two people took off their helmets to relieve that they were girls but they looked like me, Hiccup, Dagur, and Anya. The girl with the black armor had brown curly hair with blue eyes while the other had red long hair and green eyes "Nice to meet you all. I'm Neytiri and this is Alexandra, my best friend." said Neytiri. We all heard the sounds of roaring dragons "Time to go." said Alexandra. "What was that?" Anya asked. The two girls didn't explain everything then dragged us away to somewhere safe. They led us to a secret cave with a forcefield that hid the whole thing.

Neytiri: "So you know who we are. Then who are you?"

Jack: "I'm Jack Frost and this is my fiance Elsa."

Rapunzel: "I'm Rapunzel, and this is Eugene."

Tuffnut: "I'm Tuffnut and this is Moana."

Flynn: "It's Flynn!"

Anya: "I'm Anastasia, and this is my husband Dagur."

Merida: "I'm Merida, and this is my boyfriend Hiccup."

Alexandra: "Wait a second. Anastasia and Dagur as in my parents?"

Neytiri: "And Merida and Hiccup are my parents."

Anya/Dagur/Merida/Hiccup: "What?!"

Jack: "Talk about a family reunion."

Elsa: "It is a pleasure to meet you both but mind telling us what year is this?"

Alexandra: "2045."

Rapunzel: "Whatever that light was, it transported us into the future."

Flynn: "Except that the future is terrible! What happened here?"

Neytiri: "You see, each villain took over a kingdom and now the ruler here is cruel and mad."

Hiccup: "Who?"

Alexandra: "Someone named Grimble the Grisly."

Hiccup: "I've never heard of him."

Dagur: "Me either."

Moana: "What about the other kingdoms?"

???: "Every villain has a hold of each kingdom."

(Two other kids came in)

Alexandra: "Crystal?!"

Neytiri: "Ocean?!"

Ocean: "The one and only daughter of Moana and Tuffnut."

Crystal: "And one of the twin daughters of Jack Frost and Elsa."

Flynn: "What do ya know? It really is a family reunion."

Crystal: "I hate to ruin the fun but we have to stop these crazy villains. Hans is forcing my aunt Anna to marry him."

Neytiri: "Hang on, if you all came here by a time orb then maybe we can stop the villain take over."

Hiccup: "What year did the villains take over?"

Neytiri: "2028, it happened when I was little."

Ocean: "Good thing I snagged this on the way here." (Shows them the time orb)

Anya: "How did you...?"

Ocean: "Being the daughter of Tuffnut, it was pretty easy."

Alexandra: "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Flynn: "Wait, what about those arrows?"

Neytiri: "That was my fault. Alexandra and I were freeing a few dragons and I got caught."

Hiccup: "Never mind that."

Pretty soon we were all in Dunbroch castle but in the year 2028 and in a different room "Which room is this?" asked Rapunzel. "This was my old nursery," said Neytiri. We suddenly heard someone coming and we had to hide if anyone else finds out that we are from the past then bad things could happen. While we hid we could see the future versions of me and Hiccup "Woah! You guys look amazing." whispered Tuffnut. We waited till they left the room and we walked out "So how does the take over happen?" Flynn asked.

We then heard a knock on the door then found a place to spy on future me and Hiccup open the door for a weird person "What brings you here?" asked future me. "I need a place to rest from the cold." the shadow person said. Future Hiccup agreed to let this visiter inside but little did they know that the shadow person was Pitch Black himself "How did my future self not realize that?" Hiccup whisper. Turns out, Pitch Black was the cause in all of this by getting his hands on our gems and turning them dark.

We had to stop him before the takeover begins "Alexandra, do you remember where the gems were hidden?" Neytiri asked. "I think so. I remember my father talking about a secret vault that hid that gems safely. But the one place it's hiding in the library." she explained. We ran towards the library and saw Pitch Black grabbing a few gems "Game over Pitch Black." said Jack. He tried to attack us but then Mira, Alexandra, Ocean, and Crystal used their powers to fight back. Crystal used her freezing powers to turn Pitch into a block of ice.

Future me and Hiccup came into the room and thanked us for stopping Pitch then we headed back to 2045. Things looked normal until we heard someone calling Neytiri, Ocean, Crystal, and Alexandra "Time for us to go. Thank you so much for helping us. I'm glad I got to see my parents when they were my age." said Neytiri then ran off. The rest of us headed back to our time and good thing to because now I'm glad to have Hiccup as my boyfriend.